~14~

"Dont hide your feelings, let them out"

🌹🌹🌹

__________________

"What are you thinking?" Jimin asks me as we sit on the couch watching TV. I shrug. "I dont know, Im just contemplating stuff again." I say. I sigh. His arm snakes around the back of my neck and his arm rests on my shoulders gently. "Just think of me." He says. I look at him in the eyes and give him a small smile. "Im worried about going back to my house." I say softly. He strokes my head softly, his fingers running through my hair. He takes a deep breath in through his nose and purses his lips. "Lets go together." He says. I smile softly. "That would make me feel better." I say. He nods. 

"Y/n, are you worried that Joy is trying to ruin our lives?" He asks. I nod. "She has a lot of capabilities, who knows what she can do." I say. He sighs. He knows I'm right and I can feel his fear. This time I let out a small sigh and lean my head against his shoulder. Its almost 11am now. "Do you want to get it over with?" He asks. I nod. He turns the TV off and faces me. "I will stay close to you okay?" He asks. I nod in response again. He gets up and stretches his arms out. I walk over to the hallway near the door and put on my heals. My outfit is simple, Ripped Jeans, and one of Jimin's hoodies. My hair is in a messy bun and I'm only wearing mascara, foundation, and a lip tint. Jimin is wearing a similar outfit.

"Lets go." He says putting his arm around me. We walk out to his car and he opens the door for me. I slide into the passenger seat and Jimin soon gets into the drivers. He puts in the keys and I immediately plug in my AUX cord. I put on the song RBB by red velvet. Jimin smiles at me then kisses me on the cheek. "Lets do this." He says smiling. He begins to drive down the street. After about a 3 minute drive we arrive at my house. He parks the car in the driveway. "Pack all of your stuff up." He says. I tilt my head to the side in confusion. "Why?" I ask. "Your moving in with me." He says smiling brightly. I smile then chuckle at his adorable facial expression. We get out of the car and Jimin takes my hand and intertwines our fingers. I take out my key and we walk up to the house. I unlock the door and we walk inside.  Lu Han and Joy are on the couch watching TV with their hands intertwined. When Lu hears the door open he pulls his hand away from Joy and turns to face me and Jimin.

"Y/n!" He says in shock. "Why are you so shocked to see me?" I ask. He gulps. I roll my eyes. Joy smirks at us. Jimin's hand clenches onto mine tighter. "Oh well would you look at that, 2 whores are together now." She says. I gulp and furrow my brows at her. Jimin and  I walk up to my old room. I get my suit case and pack up the stuff I have left. I pack up my plushies, makeup, clothes, and anything else I need. My tiny room is cleared.  I grab my bags and Jimin helps me carry them out. "Y/n....where are you going..." Lu asks. I look over at him, he looks sad. "Im leaving, Joy can move in with you." I say. He stares at Jimin. "Why is she leaving?" He asks Jimin. 

"Because you over here hooking up with Joy! Don't you realize what you did to her, SHE SAW! She was hurt. She needs a man who can take care of her and love her, Thats why she is with me." Jimin responds. Jimin stares at me. "Are you dating him now?" He asks. I nod.  He scoffs. "WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO NOT HIDING THINGS FROM EACH OTHER?!" He screams. He gets up and stares me in the eye. "You hooked up with Joy without telling me. Whats the difference?" I say. He scoffs again. He walks closer and grabs my bags. "You cant leave." He hisses. I take a step back. He was drunk, extremely drunk. He grabs my sleeve and pulls me forward. My eyes widen. He slaps me across the face. I wince in pain. Jimin pushes Lu harshly away from me. I wince in fear. Jimin helps me get my bags and we run. We jump into the car.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asks. I pant and nod. I clutch my wrist, i didnt want Jimin to know he hurt me. Jimin looks over at me. "You sure?" He asks. I nod. He turns back to the window and we drive off. My wrist hurts badly. I have an urge to tell him but, something tells me I should hide it. Jimin could be extremely mad at Lu if he finds out. We get back to his house. When I get out of the car he pulls me into a hug. "Dont worry, your safe now." He says smiling. I nod. My wrist stings. We pick up the bags. I wince in pain as my wrist bends from my bag. I try to pick it up, but the pain arises again and I yelp. Jimin runs over to me. He takes the bag out of my hand and carefully studies my wrist. He looks up at my eyes. "Why didnt you tell me?" He asks. I look down at my shoes. "I didnt want you to worry." I say.

"Please dont hide things like this from me...You could have really been hurt." He says softly. I nod. I promise, Jimin I wont hide my feelings anymore. I will make sure you know that I love you.

Hey yall

How is life? Gud.....anyways I hope you liked this chapter.
THANK YOU FOR 3K READS ON HEART THROB! Okay bye bye