~16~

"You know..when your with me, you're safe"

🌹🌹🌹

________________________________

Jimin and Lu glare at each other. "Did I stutter?" Jimin hisses. "You cant tell me to leave!" Lu yells causing me to flinch. Lu was mad. "Lu please stop." Ii say quietly. "STAY OUT OF THIS Y/N!" Lu screams at me. I flinch again. I didn't think he would be this mad about what happened. I feel scared. Jimin clenches his fists. "I said, get out!" Jimin yells. Lu walks over and grabs Jimin by the collar. "Give me Y/n back now." He hisses. Jimin squints his eyes. "Get out of my pub, or I will call the police." Jimin says calmer this time. 

"Jungkook, get y/n out of here." Jimin says gesturing towards his office . He nods. I look over at Jimin. He nods at me and I follow Jungkook into Jimin's office. He closes the door and I sit down on the couch next to the desk. "You okay?" Jungkook asks. I nod. "Will Jimin be okay?" I ask. Jungkook nods. "He is tough, dont worry." Jungkook says. I sit back and lean my head against the book shelf. I am worried. I look at the door. 

"LU I SAID GET OUT! YOU MADE THIS MISTAKE YOURSELF!" I hear Jimin yell. I flinch. Jungkook comes over and sits next to me. "What happened with you and Lu anyway?" He asks. I sigh. "Well, he hooked up with Joy.  I caught him, then I moved in with Jimin, of course leaving Lu alone. I didnt want to stay with someone who was like that, it bothers me at the fact that he just hooked up with the person who broke Jimin and I."  I say. Jungkook nods. "I understand." He says. There is more screaming. I sigh. 

"Hey, dont worry." Jungkook says. I smile softly at him. "I'm okay dont worry." I say. Tthe screaming dies down eventually. We hear the sound of sirens. The police are finally here. I guess one of the others decided to finally call the police. There is a knock at the door. "I will get it." Jungkook says. He gets up and opens the door. There is a police officer.

"Hello Sir, are either of you associated with a Park Jimin?" He asks. I stand up. "I'm his girlfriend." I say. I feel panic in my heart. I rush past the the officer and run straight back into the dining room. Jimin is laying on the floor clutching his stomach. "JIMIN!" I yell. I kneel down and pick his head up. I lay it in my lap. "What did he do to you?" I say with a tear in my eye. "He just punched me a couple times." He says. He coughs. "I'm okay dont worry." He says. I nod.

"What happened to Lu?" I ask. Jimin coughs again before answering. "He got arrested, I dont know what will happen to him next." He says. I nod. A sudden feeling of guilt but relief runs through me. Lu was my best friend for the longest time, but he could have really hurt Jimin. The part of relief takes over the guilt and I feel a little better. Jimin slowly sits up.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asks. I nod. "Yeah, I was really scared though, are you sure your okay?" I ask. He nods and caresses my cheek. "I'm okay trust me." He says. I smile softly. Namjoon and Jin run out from the back. "HOLY CRAP THAT WAS INTENSE!" Jin yells. I chuckle softly again. "So everyone is okay?" I ask. They all nod. Jimin stands up and sits down on a chair at the bar. "You guys can go home early, sleep well." Jimin says. They all cheer and run into the locker rooms. Ren grabs my arm and pulls me into the locker room. 

We both get dressed into our normal clothes. "Sooooo, how are you and Jimin?" She asks while smiling. I chuckle. "Great, he is really amazing." I say. She smiles. We finish getting ready and part ways. I walk out of the locker room and see Jimin waiting by the door. I smile at him and he smiles back at me. He puts out his hand and I hold it. "Ready to go?" He asks. I nod. We walk out to the car. I slide into the passenger seat and Jimin starts the car.

"...Jimin?" I say. He hums in response. "Do you think Joy manipulated him?" I ask. Jimin shrugs and sighs. "I have no idea, that is possible though." He says. I look out the window. "Please....stay by my side." He says softly. I look back at him. I give him a small smile. "Of course." I say causing him to give me a small smile. "Thank you..." He says. I nod and lean over to kiss his cheek. "You are cute." I say." He gives me an adorable look causing my heart to melt.

" He gives me an adorable look causing my heart to melt

{A/N: rip Jimin stans}

"Yah dont do that I will literally melt into a puddle." I whine. He smiles and takes my hand and looks at the road ahead. "Oh quiet, you're cuter than me." He says while rubbing circles on my palm. I chuckle. "I'm glad  I came to work at the pub." I say. He smiles again. "Me too, I'm glad I hired you." He says winking at me. I grin. 

"You are brighter than J-hope you know that right?" I say. He laughs. "Princess no one is as bright as J-hope." He says, causing me to blush at his pet name for me. "Awe is my princess flustered?" He teases. I bite my lip and cover my face. "Yah dont do that, you might regret that." He says teasingly again.  I look up. "Who is the cute one now?" He asks. I look out the window again but this time I cant help but smile.

Hey guys

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked this chapter. Happy Kyungsoo day Btw if u didnt know that. I'm sorry for holding off posting.  Thanks for 5k on Heart Throb btw. OOF BYE YALL  🤠
stan Plt