~22~

"I'm glad I'm here with you."

🌹🌹🌹

*Finale*

____________________________

I was quiet laying in my hospital bed. Jimin was asleep now. I was finally feeling calmed down after what had happened earlier. Jimin was safe and alive so I felt relieved. My eyes were tired but I couldn't sleep. Jimin said he loved me, and it was stuck in my mind. I got about 4 hours of sleep last night and it was about 5:00 am. I notice Jimin's eyes open slowly. I look over at him. He smiles softly when his eyes meet mine.

"Good morning Y/n." He says. I smile. "Morning Jimin," I say. I remember what he had told me last night before he had gone to sleep. "So y/n....since we both have to be here together maybe we should talk about....what happened." He says. My breath hitches. My body is frozen and the heart rate monitor goes up. Jimin looks at me. "Y/n..... L-lets just talk about this later." Jimin says. I feel embarrassed. "I'm sorry Jimin, I just have been nervous about seeing you again because of what happened," I say. He nods.

Suddenly the door opens and Lu walks in. "Hey Y/n, how are you feeling?" He asks. I smile at him. "I'm okay," I say. He smiles. "Good! I got off work so I can be here with you." He says. I smile. Jimin sighs and turns over. I look over at him. I can't help but slightly frown. Lu looks at me and smiles brightly. "Hey Lu, I didn't get much sleep last night, I'm going to take a nap now if you don't mind," I say. Lu nods and leaves the room. I was silent for a moment. "Jimin look at me," I say. He turns over and looks at me.

"What is it...." He says. I take a deep breath. "Jimin for the past few weeks I have felt lost without you. I knew you did something bad that broke me but I felt like there was a part of me that fell off when we split up. Jimin I can't be alone without thinking about what you might be doing at that second. I missed you. Being here may suck because we are both hurt but I'm glad I can spend time with you even if it's like this." I say. Jimin's eyes stare into mine deeply. He runs his fingers through his hair. "Y/n....I'm so sorry about what had happened. Joy pulled me in for a kiss before I could stop her. I tried to push her away but by the time I got her off of me, you had already seen everything and ran out the door. I tried to stop you but I couldn't," He says.

"Jimin......." I say, there were now tears streaming down my cheeks. "None of this is your fault. I loved you so much and I felt so strong with you next to me....I couldn't help but miss you more than anything else. Y/n....please....give me another chance." He says. I cry harder. "Jimin, I love you so much how could I not give you another chance. There isn't a day since what happened that I missed you. Hearing those words brought me back hope..... let's be together. Forever." I say softly. Jimin nods. "Forever."

~The end~