~18~

"Is this what you wanted"

🌹🌹🌹

_____________________________

My eyes flutter open. I turn my head and notice that Jimin wasn't next to me anymore. The smell of food enters my nose and I take a deep whiff of it. I slowly sit up and rub the sleep out of my eyes. I get out of bed and walk out of me room and down the stairs to find Jimin in the kitchen. I lean against the doorway and watch him move back and fourth between the stove and the counter briskly. He runs his hand through his hair. He turns around to see me and smiles. "Good morning."  He says. I smile. "Good morning Jiminie, what are you making?" I ask.

"Im making pancakes." He says as he flips over one of the fluffy cakes on the pan. "mmm, they smell good." I say. "Are you ready for work?" he asks. I nod. "Ready as I'll ever be." I say. He chuckles. "We should all go out to dinner after work." I say. He nods. "Good Idea, should we go to a cafe." He says. I nod. "Good Idea." I say. I smile. 

"Lets eat." He says. We sit down at the counter and eat our fresh pancakes. I cant help but keep my smile on my face. I just cant seem to stop smiling when I am around him. When we finish our food we both head upstairs to get ready for work. I quickly change into something nice. I choose a pair of ripped jeans and a white T-shirt. I put on my red converse and then put on a little bit of makeup for the day. Usually I only wear mascara and a lip tint and that's what  I went with for today. I put my hair in a pony tail and smile in the mirror. I walk out of my room to find Jimin in the living room waiting. 

"You look cute today." He says. I smile at him. "Thanks Jiminie." I say smiling. He grabs my hand and we walk out to the car.  I slide into the passenger seat and he gets into the car. He puts the keys in and we start to drive. The day was kind of dark. It was raining a bit. I wore my mask because I was worried about the air. Jimin is quiet. He watches the road. "Y/n, are you happy with me?" He asks. I look over at him and nod softly. A small smile appears on his face. "Did you know that I used to be a player?" He asks. I shake my head.

"I used to use girls...then when Joy came along I stopped. I was happy with her. When she cheated I realized how stupid I was. When I met you I knew I needed to keep you along my side. I dont want you to think I am using you because I promise you I wont hurt you." He says. I stay quiet for a second. I dont know what to say. Is he showing me a new side of him? I didn't realize this. But then it hits me. "...did you go to the Busan High school of arts..." I ask. He nods. I went to school with him. I remember him. He was super popular. He always had girls with him.

"Jimin.....do you remember me?" I ask. He shakes his head. I chuckle. "Of course you wouldn't...I was the shy girl in the back of the classroom. The ugly one." I say softly. His head snaps up and looks at me. "T-that was you?" He asks. I nod gently. "You saw how horrible I was then....Why did you agree to date me?" He asks. "Because....I just now remembered....and I remember now that I used to really like you back then. I was the one who sent you notes." I say. He never found out it was me I guess. He stares at me with sad eyes. 

"Y-you did?" He asks. I nod. "I think I fell for you all over again." I say softly. He pulls the car over into the pub parking lot and turns to face me. "How could you like someone like me Y/n? I am a horrible person. I broke girls' hearts'. I broke relationships. I was awful....i was so mean back then." He says. "Jimin....I could see through you the whole time. I knew you had somewhere in your heart that was broken. I knew you needed someone. I could see it in your eyes always." I say. His eyes soften.

"Do you still see it?" He asks. I shake my head. "I think I lost that....When I look at you know the aura you are giving me is complete." I say softly. He stares into my eyes. He leans forward, pressing his lips against mine gently. I feel a tear drip down his cheek and fall against my skin. I feel a strong bond against us. I feel complete. He pulls away and I thumb away the tears on his cheeks. He lifts his hand and puts it against my cheek. "I love you...I really do." He whispers. I nod. "I love you too Jimin." I say. 

Hey guys
sorry for the short chapter.
Thanks for reading. I finished Sharp. which is pretty dang awesome. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter.  BYE BYE LOVES

Dive coming soon