~13~

"Its hard to forget the pain, but you can cover it"

🌹🌹🌹

______________________

I sit on the couch with a cup of tea, staring at the wall. I feel like my body is paralyzed. The tears fall continuously. I cant stop them, and Im afraid. Jimin walks out from his bathroom and walks into the living room. He stands in the doorway and watches me. "Y/n....come here." He says softly. I get up and walk over to him. His arms wrap around me the moment I get close enough to him. He holds me tightly against him and rubs circles against my back. 

"Listen, your with me now. Your spending the night here." He says softly. I nod. He pulls away and plants a kiss on my forehead. He hands me a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. "You can wear these." He says with a smile. I smile back at him and bow. "Thank you Jimin." I say softly. He pats my head. I walk into the bathroom and change. I look into the mirror and stare at myself. My face is puffy and my eyes are red. I blink. I lean down and splash water in my face. I take a deep breath. I feel extremely upset. I feel like i was just trapped. I hear a knock at the door. 

"Y/n...are you okay?" Jimin says from behind the door. I open the door and look him in the eyes. He pouts. "Hey, smile I dont like seeing you sad." He says. I give him a small smile. He has a way of making even the saddest happy. He winks at me and I giggle. "Do you think Taeyong knows?" I ask. He purses his lips and looks down at the floor. He takes a deep breath. "I dont know, he might." He says. I nod. Jimin looks at me in the eyes. "Are you tired?" He asks. I nod softly. He smiles and pats my head again. "Come with me m'lady." He says making me giggle again. I follow him up the stairs and into his room. There are no blankets on the floor, just his bed. "Where will I sleep?" I ask. He looks at me.

"You will sleep in my bed." He says. My eyes widen. "What about you?" I ask.  He chuckles. "I can sleep on the couch for once." He says. I nod and look down. "Hey its okay, My couch is comfortable and I sleep there a lot when I dont have work."  He says. I nod. He kisses my forehead then leaves me in his room alone. He leaves the door cracked. I climb into his bed and snuggle up against his mattress. His blankets are soft. I take in the sent of his pillows. The smell puts me at ease. Ii slowly drift off to sleep.

~Dream~
"Y/N! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?!" Taeyong screams. I wince as his voice gets louder. "YOUR SO STUPID!" He yells aggressively at me. He lifts his hand and smirks before slapping me in the face. "You know, Joy is better. Come on Joy lets kill her." Taeyong says.  Joy nods. Lu Han comes out from behind the door with a gun smiling at me with an evil look in his eyes. 

"Its to bad  I had to kill you, I liked you for a while. Taeyong is right...you are stupid." He says smirking.  I step back. Lu points the gun at me. I try to run, but when I turn around I see Jimin. He tries to grab my arm before I get hurt and tries to get out of there. A gun goes off and Jimin falls to the ground. He is instantly dead. I turn around and feel another sharp blow hit my arm. Joy runs at me with a knife and stabs me in the chest. I fall backwards.

~Reality~

I'm woken up by the sound of my own screams. My heart is pounding against my chest.  My face is drenched in sweat. My eyes are flooding with tears. I hear running and I see Jimin run into the room. He looks at me and his eyes widen. "Y/n are you okay?!"  He asks panting. I shake my head softly. He can easily tell that something is wrong. I look at the wall and my mind almost goes blank. Jimin walks over and sits on the bed next to me and puts his arm around me, comforting my fear. 

"What happened?" He asks softly, his voice is calm. The moment I see the look in his eyes I can already tell that he really cares about me. "I-I had a nightmare about....Taeyong, Joy,.........and Luhan...." I say softly, my eyes filling with more tears. Jimin carefully thumbs away the tears on my cheeks and keeps his hand on my cheek. "Your okay...." He says. "Taeyong cant hurt you when your with me." He says. The tone of his voice makes me know that he is angry. "A-are you mad." I say. He nods. "Not at you, Im mad at Taeyong....I wish he didn't do that to you." Jimin says sighing. "I love you to much to be mad at you." He says wiping the tears off of my cheek again. I smile softly. "I love you too Jimin." I say. He laughs softly. His hand moves through my hair and brushes it out of my face. 

"Your safe with me. I will take care of you. I'm not the type of person to cheat, abuse, or do drugs or any of that." Jimin says. "I will be a good boyfriend to you and I can promise that to you. I will make you happy and keep you safe even If i were to get harmed while protecting you." He says. My heart flutters. "Y-you care." I say softly. He nods. Now that I have Jimin,  I realize that Taeyong wasn't a good boyfriend after all. He never said these nice things to me. I never did feel completely safe with him, but with Jimin, I feel immortal. I feel like he will defiantly protect me from life's evil deeds. 

"I-i really love you Jimin." I say softly. He smiles. "You should get some sleep." He says softly. I nod. He gets up but before he can leave I grab his wrist. "Whats wrong?" He asks. "C-can you stay?" I ask. He chuckles and nods. He climbs into bed next to me and covers us both with the blanket. His arms are wrapped around my waist. I lay my head on his chest. My eyelids become heavy and I close them. I soon drift off to sleep, in Jimin's arms.

Hey yall
I haven't updated in a while so here ya go. I hope yall have a good day. WHO'S READY FOR CHRISTMAS? I hope nct dream drops another Christmas song! Remember that Christmas is a time for joy not sadness so keep your smile strong and never forget your purpose in life. OKAY ENOUGH WITH THE MUSHY STUFF~ 
Thanks for reading! Bye bye💜