°1°

¯'☆✭

¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

Jeongguk had a simple life which mostly consisted of eating, sleeping, and working.

 On the outside he seemed pretty happy with how his young adulthood was turning out for him. He had everything he needed set out for him, his job was given to him from his father and he had plenty of girls his age lining up for him to pick whoever he wanted. 

But on the inside he wanted much more than what this simple life could give him. What people saw of him from the outside definitely wasn't what he felt on the inside. The girls only wanted money and a handsome boyfriend to brag about, so he was lonely. His job was basically handed to him on a golden platter, so he almost felt like he didn't have to work for anything anymore. 

Don't get him wrong he was grateful for everything he was given but even with all that he still felt like he needed something more. 

Without all the minor problems his family overall was pretty average. A father, a step mother, and younger step brother. The reason he had a step family wasn't all that problematic either. No, it wasn't that his real mother cheated on his father or vise-versa. It was just because his parents simply fell out of love so they agreed to get divorced and look for other people. 

 It often doesn't happen but his parents were still friends, and his birth mother was extremely happy for his father when he found someone else to love. 

His step brother was pretty alright too. Although they did have their small sibling fights and arguments they still got on pretty well. Jeongguk would often help his brother with his homework and his brother always came to him if he needed a shoulder to cry on. 

And then he had his step mother. It's not like he doesn't like her, he just doesn't like her beliefs. Sure she treated his father pretty well but when Jeongguk's father wasn't looking she would critique him on everything he does. When he was still in school his grades had to always be above B or else she would start telling him he needs a tutor or that he's getting distracted and that he shouldn't see his friends on the weekend and instead he should study. 

The only time he gets away from her is when he's hanging out with friends or when he's surfing social media and posting anything that seems 'aesthetic' to him. 

Aesthetic could mean a lot of things to Jeongguk. It could be a someones clothing style, dewy grass early in the morning, or even a selfie of himself when he's done his makeup to his liking. 

 But there is one Instagram account that can't seem to get enough of ever since one of his friends recommended it to him, that account is called KittenYoon. Something about the small soft looking boy that ran the account seemed to draw him in every time he posted. 

Of course Jeongguk followed him, liked, and commented on every picture that the other boy posted. Although even with all the effort put into being an active follower he still not once got noticed by the undeniably cute boy. 

But that didn't stop him from complementing and trying to start a conversation the boy that made his life just a tad but more colorful. 

 (¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

Today was Jeongguk's day off from work so he woke up around 11:30am. He rolled around in his bed for an extra 5 minutes before getting up and changing into a pair of black tracksuit pants and a black over-sized shirt. 

He went into the bathroom and did his morning routine (brushing teeth, hair, ect.) and then went to the kitchen to eat something unhealthy because why not. He went into the pantry and saw a block of chocolate and grabbed it before putting it on the bench top and picking up a banana from the fruit bowl.

He broke up pieces of chocolate into a bowl and put it in the microwave to melt. After that he cut up the banana and put them into the melted chocolate. Well that breakfast done, nice. Jeongguk thought to himself before walking back into his room and sitting on his bed. 

He picked up his phone off the bedside table and logged into Instagram to see if any of the people he follows have posted. 

He almost immediately sees that KittenYoon has posted.

 ↬↬↬↬↬

 ¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

The first chapter is finally out! Hopefully it wasn't too disappointing but there will be more exciting stuff in future chapters!

I tried editing this the best I could so if there is a mistake please don't be rude and point it out.

Hopefully you enjoyed and please vote and comment if you can

Love you!

yoonkishi 🎃