°10°

¯'☆✭

¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

Later that day Jeongguk had taken Yoongi back home.

Yoongi pouted and whined for Jeongguk to stay but this time he didn't win with his cuteness and the older ended up walking with his head down back to his own home.

When he arrived back from the walk which felt like hours his step mother just looks over to him from the kitchen and frowns then looks back again.

He sighs dejectedly and stomps his way back to his room slamming the door and falling straight onto his bed with a grunt.

He's only been away from Yoongi for a little over ten minutes and he already feels like his life got a hundred times more dull.

Looking around his room Jeongguk notices how lifeless his room looks. Dark walls, dark bed covers, dark decorations, and only a few measly posters pinned to the walls.

Thinking back to Yoongi's room he wishes he could find happiness in all those bright colors and sparkles.

He wishes he could be like Yoongi.

The younger is just so positive and carefree, sometimes to the point where he thinks Yoongi would do something dangerous without thinking. Like hug a criminal with a gun because 'he's not a bad person he just makes bad choices' or whatnot.

Just thinking about Yoongi doing something like that makes anxiety tingles run down his spine.

No wonder no one wanted to befriend him when he was going to school, he just sees that bad in things then thinks about them until it blows way out of proportion and consumes his thoughts  entirely.

He turns onto his side and looks at the picture of his biological mother, her smile and eyes bright with joy.

Why couldn't he have a loving and perfect family?

Why did fate make his parents fall out of love and split up?

Jeongguk also wishes he could have a loving family like Yoongi's.

But for some odd reason he was given a family filled with confusion and anger. 

These thoughts bubbles in his mind and he places the photo of his mother face down on the bedside table.

Rolling onto his back he stares at the ceiling with wet eyes and a sad smile on his face.

If only he could run away from his problems.

If only he had a perfect life.

If only everyone would forget about him.

If only the world wasn't such a dark place and if only he could find light in it.

His brain starts blocking out all the noises coming from inside and outside the house and his body starts to burn with fears and dread rising from the depths of his brain.

All he can think of in this moment is why.

Why is there no light?

Why am I like this?

Why does no one like me?

Why is nothing as perfect as it seems?

Why, why ,why?

He curls in on himself, squeezing his now trembling body tight.

A small ding sound breaks him from the dark cloud of bad thoughts that where pulling him down deeper and deeper.

Taking in a deep breath he looks other to his phone which has a few cracks in it's screen.

Picking it up he looks at the notification and sees someone has DMed him.

Reading the message his dark thoughts scampering though his head start to dwindle away one by one.

KittenYoon: today you didnt seem too confident in yourself so just like my mums told me, love yourself because you are worth so much more than you could possibly realize.

¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

also that statement is so true please love yourself!

this chapter was a little late and i apologize, also i'm thinking of keeping my chapters to around 500-600 words because i won't be able to write 1000+ words at the moment.

if you can please comment or vote!

(also if you want check out my other book Soft)

i love all of you precious sunflowers <3

yoonkishi🍸