°25°

¯'☆✭

¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

It's about three years later. Yoongi and Jeongguk have had a happy and fulfilling relationship, they have both moved out of their parents homes and now have a cozy apartment to call their own. Decorated by Yoongi their pleasant little home is top to bottom rustic tones, as much as Yoongi wants the walls to be neon yellow he's quite sure Jeongguk wouldn't enjoy that very much.

Yoongi now has a job at a brightly colored sweets shop and Jeongguk has continued being a vehicle mechanic. They're now 19 and 21, young adults, and they're making sure to live this short time in their lives to the fullest. 

For the last couple weeks Yoongi has been feeling pretty suspicious of Jeongguk. The older male has been texting and calling his friends almost everyday. going out alone and acting nervous. What on earth is that boy doing? I hope he isn't doing anything with someone else behind my back.. no, stop it Yoongi don't even think of your Jeongguk doing something like that, he's better than that.

Yoongi sits at the front counter at the little sweets shop, his head resting on his hand. His mind is racing with what Ggukkie could be up to. M-maybe he's just getting sick of me.. does he want to break up with me? 

A little boy holding an armful of lollipops comes bounding up to the desk, forcing Yoongi out of his thoughts. He smiles down to the small blonde boy, he plonks all his items down and patiently waits for Yoongi to scan them all.

"So, what's all these for little man?" Yoongi asks with a wide and shiny grin.

The boy's eyes glimmer as he replies. "I-I'm buying these with my own pocket money! Th-they're for my birfday party! I'm going to give them to all of my friends! I'm so excited!!"

Yoongi giggles down at the boy and nods. "Aw how sweet of you! I hope you enjoy your party birthday boy!" He ruffles the little boys hair then gives him the bag full of treats.

"Thank you minster! Have a good day!" The little blonde hands over all the coins and notes over to Yoongi from his pocket then waddles off out the door. Surprisingly the amount was correct so he sorts it and puts it into the till.

The rest of the day wasn't as interesting as the morning was. A few teenagers here and there but nothing too exciting.

Finally after a few more hours his shift finishes. He clocks out and walks back to his and Jeongguk's apartment, it wasn't too far, he could handle it.

Yoongi was just about to put they key into the keyhole when he hears Jeongguk talking to someone, presumably over the phone. He doesn't want to intrude on Jeongguk's privacy, sure he is his boyfriend but he should be able to speak on the phone without his lover being all sus.

Though Yoongi can't seem to stop himself from listening in on the conversation. He presses his ear to the door and tries to make as little noise as possible. "He should be home soon, yeah everything's ready, god Jim I'm so fucking nervous my whole body is shaking."

Huh? What's ready? Why is he nervous? Oh god he's breaking up with me isn't he? Ah.. don't cry Yoon you'll be fine, just act like you don't know anything.

He unlocks the door and steps in, he smiles a little forcefully at Jeongguk then make his way into their shared room. He changes out of is work uniform and into a pair of jeans and one of Jeongguk's t-shirts. 

Yoongi walks past Jeongguk to sit on the couch, watching whatever was on the t.v. Jeongguk looked a little confused but he say down next to Yoongi, wrapping an arm around his smaller shoulders. 

"H-hey Yoonie I have a dinner booking for us tonight, it's a little fancy so uh- I put out some clothes that I think would look nice on you. Can you please get changed into them?" Yoongi only just notices now that Jeongguk was wearing a full on tux, he just nods and waddles back into their bedroom.

Set out for him is a pair of black dress pants and a flowy white blouse. Yoongi dresses and meets Jeongguk out in the living room.

Jeongguk puts his hand out for Yoongi to take all gentlemanly like, which Yoongi thought to be a bit strange. Yoongi was about to go in the direction of the garages but Jeongguk pulls him to the direction of the street.

What was sitting there waiting for them made Yoongi's eyes widen. A pure white limo. He looks up to Jeongguk with questioning eyes. "Is this for us?" Jeongguk just nods and opens the door for him. Yoongi enters and Jeongguk does after him, then they make their way to the restaurant that Jeongguk had booked.

They arrive and when Yoongi sees even just the outside of the places his mouth drops. It's stunning! It's next to a glittery lake, the restaurant giving off a peaceful wooden cabin vibe.

Jeongguk steps out and takes Yoongi's hand into his own. They step into the beautifully crafted building, Yoongi's heart was feeling a little wobbly at this point.  

The waiter leads them to their table and hands them their menus. Yoongi looks over to Jeongguk, he looks even more nervous than before, is he feeling okay? If he was breaking up with me I don't think he would've brought me here.. so what is he up to?

They order some expensive foods, eat and talk, the awkwardness surrounding them leaving quickly. They stay at their table for another hour just slowly eating their dessert and sharing a few kisses here and there. 

Soon they finish and Jeongguk leads Yoongi outside to the lake. The body of water glimmers under the moonlight and the slight breeze makes flowers on the trees release their petals.

Jeongguk holds Yoongi's pretty hand in his own, they stare out at the serene scenery, smiles on both of their faces. Though the silence was broken by Jeongguk who turns to face his breathtaking boyfriend.

"My precious Yoongi, ever since I met you I've always felt the need to protect you. You're sweet and unlike anyone I've ever met in my life. You make my heart flutter and my cheeks flush. Just seeing you smile makes all my worries go away, you make my life worth living. I don't think I could imagine my life with out you. So that's why.."

Jeongguk gets onto one knee and takes a small white velvet box out of his pants pocket. At this point Yoongi can't stop the tears from poring down his face, his smile wider than it's ever been.

"Will you marry me Min Yoongi?" 

Yoongi falls to his knees and holds Jeongguk as close to him as possible, not caring about making his tux wet from his tears.

"Yes, yes of course I will Ggukkie, I love you.. so, so much."

¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

don't worry it's not quite over yet! i was listening to what is love by twice while writing this and suddenly the chapter became all sweet and sappy, anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter (sorry if it's shit) and i apologize for the long wait!

please vote/comment if you can! and constructive criticism is always welcomed :)

not edited (point out any spelling errors and I'll go fix them)

thank you for still supporting me, this book has gone on for months and y'all are still here, you guys are amazing <3

yoonkishi🌼