°17°

¯'☆✭

¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

When both boys heard Jeongguk's angered voice they both snapped their heads up to look at him with slightly widened eyes. 

"A-ah hey Jeongguk, how's it goin' man?"Jeongguk stares into Taehyung's nervous pupils with a disappointed look and sighs.

"Taehyung if you don't step away from him I'll go rat you out to Seokjin, you wouldn't want that now would you?"

 Taehyung glares at Jeongguk. "He isn't even here! Don't threaten me with my own boyfriend bitch!"

The darker haired male stands up straight and almost smirks at Taehyung. "Oh? Are you sure he isn't here?" 

Taehyung looks taken aback by Jeongguk's words and tilts his head slightly. "What the hell do you mean? Of course he isn't here he hates parties!" Unfortunately for Taehyung as soon as he finishes his sentence a furious Seokjin shoves his way though the crowd and stands face to face with him. 

They argue for a few moments but Seokjin has had enough of his bullshit so he painfully takes him by the ear and drags him outside and into his car, all with a red faced and pleading Taehyung.

When the two taller males had disappeared into the crowd Yoongi stands stiff. His back is facing Jeongguk but the dark haired male just knows that the smaller has a large pout plastered onto his pink tinted face. 

Jeongguk stands and waits for Yoongi to turn around but it doesn't seem like he will be any time soon. The muscled male rubs his temples then leans forward to rest his chin on Yoongi's petite shoulders. "You okay bub? I'm sorry I brought you here, will you forgive me?" 

Yoongi blinks a few times then turns his head to look at Jeongguk's face. "I-I like it here b-but I don't like t-the people.. and yes Jeonggukkie is forgiven, I could never be mad at Ggukkie!"

Jeongguk smile wide and wraps his arms around his little ones waist. They hug for a few seconds, almost forgetting they're at a loud and crowded house party.

Of course some random drunk bitch comes in and ruins their cute scene by throwing up all over Yoongi's shoes.

The small boy quickly releases Jeongguk and peers down to his feet, and once again his eyes start to water. 

Jeongguk looks to the girl and sees her already passed out, he shakes his head at her. 

"Hey Yoongs can you please step out of your shoes?" Yoongi pouts and pretty much flings them off his feet and they land somewhere in the sea of people, Jeongguk grimaces and Yoongi just does grabby hands at his Ggukkie.

He giggles faintly at how adorable the younger looks, Yoongi whines so he doesn't keep the small boy waiting. He picks him up and rests his arms under the bubs soft thighs.

"Please take me home Ggukkie I'm sleepy.." 

"Of course Kitty, let's take you back home." Jeongguk awkwardly steps and shoves his way to the front door then slips his way out, the fresh air makes the taller feel less nauseous and his mood lifts a little.

They take the same way back to Yoongi's home and it seemingly take less time than it did before. When they arrive they see the door to the small boys house open with a female figure standing in the doorway, his eyes widen but he keeps walking to the front gate.

"Well, well, well, where did the two of you run off to looking like that, hm?"

Crap

 ¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

ew this chapter sucks butt, but it still came out better than i expected 

edited a little, i apologize for any mistakes also constructive criticism is welcomed uwu

please vote or comment if you can, y'all always make me laugh with the things you comment 

also i have a new book called crystal child - namgi, please check it out if you can! and i have a gross book called poker face it's a massive flop yeet

thank you for 20k reads and 1k votes you all are amazing! 

i love you babies <3

yoonkishi👼