°26°

¯'☆✭

¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

Today is the last day that Yoongi and Jeongguk will be considered boyfriends, today is their long awaited wedding day.

A winter wedding is what the couple chose. It's high in the mountains where the air is sharp and the ground is a glowing pure white. Where the site of the wedding is set a small stream runs off to the side and down the steep hill, small particles of ice float on top making it glint and shimmer in the low rising winter sun. Jeongguk stands near the crystal clear water, he sees his reflection in the it and almost bursts into tears. This was it, the day he's been dreaming of for months, the day Min Yoongi will become his other half, for hopefully forever. 

He just stares into the glimmering water for a long while, thinking of all the precious times he and Yoongi have had. Like the time the two brought a kitten together, Buttercup, the green-eyed tortoiseshell darling they adopted from their local shelter. She was abandoned in a cold moldy warehouse with her other siblings who, unfortunately, didn't make it.

Though now isn't the time to think about her sad past, today is a day to be thinking about how he's probably going to pass out when he sees Yoongi come down that pure white aisle.

Jeongguk's hands shake nervously, though it's more of a good nervous rather than a 'I can't do this' nervous. Soon the crunching of feet in snow come towards him from behind, then he feels a warm hand being placed on his shoulder. He turns to see his father, who he wasn't expecting to attend at all.

A large smile forms of Jeongguk's face and he can't help but to give him a large hug. 

"Thank you for coming dad, it means the world to me." Jeongguk whispers as they continue to embrace each other.

"I'm sorry I became so distant from you my dear son, please forgive me, I promise to make up all the lost time in the future." His father whispers back, his eyes slightly watering. 

Jeongguk pulls back from the hug and gently laughs at the older man. "Don't cry yet dad, the wedding hasn't even started."

Jeongguk's father blinks a few times to get rid of the tears. "Anyway, that's enough sadness for today. You need to be bright and glowing for the new hubby!" Jeongguk blushes and mumbles a small 'daaaad' under his breath.

"Speaking of the new hubby, you better get up there and wait for him, he should be here anytime soon." 

"A fuc- okay, okay, okay everything's going to go butter smooth, it'll be fine-" A snap of fingers in front of his face stops his rambling. 

"You're going to do great bud, here straighten out your suit and you'll be perfect." Jeongguk does just that then take in a deep breath of the fresh mountain breeze.

"Yeah, yeah I think I'm ready."

¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

i apologize for the extremely long wait, please take this chapter as my apology gift.

i hope you enjoyed this mediocre chapter, please vote or comment if you can! constructive criticism is always welcomed but remember constructive crit and hate are two different things :)

kind of (not really) edited.

thank you all for continuing to support me, you're all amazing people <3

yoonkishi🎺