°7°

¯'☆✭

¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

Jeongguk stood on the sidewalk awkwardly, thinking of a good place to take Yoongi. Meanwhile Yoongi was bouncing on his heels excitedly, his energy not seeming to be running out any time soon. 

The taller turns to look at the bouncy boy. Jeongguk notices the boys clothes seem a little too small for him. 

He thinks for a second. 

Oh! The mall sounds like a perfect starting point for Yoongi.

 Jeongguk nods to himself.

He tugs on Yoongi's soft hand, silently telling the shorter to start walking down the path. Yoongi smiles wide and skips along with Jeongguk's hand held tightly in his own.

While the two boys where making their way to the only significantly large mall in their city Yoongi was pointing and giggling with joy over all the pretty mixtures of flowers and butterflies, which of course where in the vast gardens of the expensive houses they travel past. 

Jeongguk smiles shyly and looks at the path, he wishes he could be as carefree as Yoongi. Unfortunately the his anxieties force him to be quiet and shy back from things out of his comfort zone. Of course this angers his step mother to no end, he's supposed to be strong and manly! Not shy and quiet.

Jeongguk sighs and rubs his eyes before the smaller could see the little water droplets forming in his dark doe eyes.

He shakes his head softly and grabs onto Yoongi's hand a little tighter.

----

They find themselves standing in front of the large glass sliding doors of the strongly air conditioned shopping mall.

Yoongi was almost shaking with excitement from seeing all the people walking in and out, their hands and carts filled to the brim with bags.

The smaller boy looks up towards Jeongguk. Yoongi lets out a small gasp and immediately wraps his skinny arms around Jeongguk's neck.

"He-hey Gukkie are you okay? Please don't c-cry I'll cry too, we don't have to go in there! H-how about we go to the park instead?" Yoongi stutters out, trying his best to console the watery eyed boy.

 Jeongguk shakes his head and nuzzles his face into Yoongi's fluffy hair, breathing in his flowery scent.

People walk past them, some giving disgusted looks and others awing at the adorable sight.

Jeongguk takes a sharp breath in then stands up straight. He wipes his eyes with the back of his hand then gently takes Yoongi's hand and intertwines their fingers. 

He walks forwards while eyeing the different stores, all of them having brightly colored and eye catching signs. 

Yoongi scans every store they walk past, his kitten eyes wide with wonder as he shivers with joy.

Then one store in particular catches his curiosity.

"Guk let's go in there! Come on!" Yoongi pulls Jeongguk's arm with bright eyes.

Jeongguk looks at the store with furrowed brows. I saw my step mother go in here once, she told me to wait outside.. what's in there?

They step through the doors of the store and Jeongguk immediately regrets everything.

Oh god oh god oh god-

"U-uh Yoongi I don't think we should go in here-" 

His face is bright pink and his body starts heating up from embarrassment.

"Y-Yoongi don't touch that!-" 

¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

yoongi's innocent mind strikes again

again sorry for the smaller update, this amount has been easier for me recently but i will be writing more in the near future!

i hope you enjoyed, if you can please vote or comment it lets me know people are actually liking this- (also please comment if you have any advice or feedback for my writing, i just feel like there is lots of room for improvement) 

i love all my bubs <3

yoonkishi🌼