°23°

¯'☆✭

¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

Yoongi and his mothers sit at the dining room table in silence. He cleaned the kitchen and profusely apologized to his parents, getting so upset about what happened that he broke down sobbing.

 Now that most of their feelings had been cleared up Yoongi had asked if he could see Jeongguk again, that one question made the room fall into an awkward silence.

Yoongi stares down at his feet, worried for their answer. He just really, really, really wants to see his Ggukkie again. I want to give him cuddles and kisses and-and bake him cookies!  Yoonie misses Ggukkie so much it hurts!

Yoongi hopes his mothers won't be too harsh. He hopes they can see the sadness in his eyes. And if they don't he'll just have to release the sad puppy eyes.. that'll probably work.

The two mothers seemed to have made their decision. They turn back to Yoongi, they don't smile at him brightly like they usually do. Instead their warm smiles a replaced by a small frown. Are they not happy with the decision they made? 

Yoongi can feel his heart speed up with anxiety. His more serious mother sighs, this all so tense he seems to have forgotten how to breathe. Jeongguk means so much to him.. he needs to see him.

She then speaks up. "Yoongi, we want to apologize. We shouldn't have kept Jeongguk away from you, we thought he was a bad influence but really he taught you about the world way better than we ever could. You obviously have grown quite attached to him, he's treated you so well and we shouldn't have taken that source of happiness away from you. I hope you won't keep a grudge against us."

Yoongi's eyes are blown wide, he's surprised with their answer. His eyes begin to sparkle just like they used to before this mess happened. He quickly jumps off his chair and holds them both in a tight loving hug.

Both of his parents feel a wave of relief wash over them, they weren't quite sure how Yoongi would take their apology. But this, this made it worth saying.

Their family was back. No more fighting and angry emotions. 

Yoongi smiles his sweet gummy smile as he cuddles into his mothers, they hold him just as tight. He pulls back from the hug and gives them both a little kiss on the cheek. He usually gives them both one every morning but because of all the upset emotions he hasn't given them kisses for a few days. It feels good that everything has been cleared up.

Yoongi steps back and bounces up and down on his heals with excitement. "Does that mean I can go see him now!? Please, please, please!! It's been too long I miss him so much!"

The both of them just roll their eyes and shake their heads jokingly. "Hmm, I don't know.. maybe we should give you some chores to do to, there is a bit of house cleaning we need to do."

Yoongi's shoulders drop. "No! Please I'll do them when I get back but right now I can't wait!"

His mothers giggle. "Yoongi sweetie calm down we're just teasing you! Of course you can go see Jeongguk. You know where he lives right darling?"

Yoongi nods his head vigorously.

"Okay then off you go but keep safe and don't talk to strangers okay?"

"Okay mum!"

Just as they were going to say goodbye Yoongi had gotten up and opened the front door. He waves to them then he sprints down the street. Yoongi really does love that boy.

¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

hi sorry the update was a bit late i hope you aren't mad at me :(

please vote or comment if you can, it's okay to be silent readers but it would be nice to see some activity from you quiet babies!

please check out my other books if you haven't already ^-^

constructive criticism is always welcomed but don't be a dick 

thank you for being such sweet readers <3

yoonkishi👓