°4°

¯'☆✭

¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

A few hours have gone by and Yoongi and Jeongguk are still sitting together on the rather small bed, Yoongi still sitting between Jeongguk's legs while softly giggling at almost anything the tall boy says. 

But Yoongi can't focus at all.

His ears seem to drown out what Jeongguk is saying and his eyes stare silently at the boy's thin lips.

Yoongi is also confused.

What is this feeling?

His heart is racing, his cheeks are a soft pink and his tummy is full of thousands of butterflies. 

He wishes he knew what this feeling is. You see, Yoongi is self aware. He knows he's too innocent and he hates it but he just can't help it. He can't help that his mothers raised him almost as if he was in a bubble. 

He doesn't blame them though, he knows they where just scared. He doesn't understand what of, but he just knows. 

His mothers home schooled him, didn't allow him to go outside by himself, he wasn't allowed on the internet until a year ago and even then they restricted what he could do. 

He was pretty lonely up until now.

He's so happy Gukkie is here, so happy that he doesn't want Gukkie to leave. But he knows he has to go home eventually. Thinking that makes him sad but he'll be seeing Guk a whole lot now and that makes up for him having to leave.

Yoongi pouts and wraps his thin arms around Jeongguk's chest.

He nuzzles his face into the hard chest to get as close as he possibly can to the boy.

Jeongguk just smiles lightly and rubs the small boy's back letting Yoongi soak up his warmth.

They sit in silence for a minute, just enjoying each others company. But Yoongi can't help but to get even more emotionally attached to him. Then again he can't stop himself because he doesn't quite understand what's going on with his feelings.

There's a soft knock at the door and Jeongguk panics thinking that the person on the other side of the door might get the wrong idea so he tries lightly pushing Yoongi away, but just like last time the pale boy doesn't move an inch.

The door creaks open and Mrs Min comes inside, closing the door behind herself before she seats herself on the end of the bed.