°18°

¯'☆✭

¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

Jeongguk slowly lets Yoongi down off his back with an awkward smile. Yoongi quietly whines but stands on his own two feet, they shake slightly but he manages to make his way inside the house with a guilty Jeongguk only a few steps behind.

The two boys stand in the entrance way, not quiet sure if they should sit down or wait for Mrs Min to say something. Mrs Min shakes her head with disappointment then motions them to go sit on the dining room chairs. 

The three sit down silently, the boys not daring to look at Mrs Min's face.

She waits with her arms crossed for them to explain themselves but neither of them even give a peep so she pipes up instead.

"I though you both where better than this, you better give me an explanation boys or would you rather be grounded until you're both 40?" Her voice sounds serious but a small undertone of dismay makes it's way through, though that just makes both boys feel even worse.

The two look at each other but Jeongguk decides to speak up.

"I-I'm so sorry Mrs Min this was all my idea, I apologize for bringing your son to a house party without your permission." When he finishes his sentence he puts his head down to stare at his lap, he didn't mean any harm to Yoongi he just wanted the boy to see what being a teenager is like.

Yoongi peeks over to look and Jeongguk's face, he hates seeing the older look so upset so he reaches down to intertwine their fingers together. Jeongguk doesn't say anything, he just holds onto the smallers hand tighter.

Mrs Min watches them both act like she doesn't what's going on. It makes her heart warm seeing her little boy find love. She still remembers when she and Yoongi's other mother where like this, shy and new to love.

But she is quick to stop daydreaming about the early days with her wife and sets her gaze back to the boys, she sighs.

"I don't want to do this to the both of you but maybe it would be best to have a little time away from each other."

Yoongi and Jeongguk raise their gaze to look at her, both with a shocked look. Yoongi shakes his head rapidly, his eyes filling with water.

"No, no, no! You can't do this to me Mummy! You let him into my life then take him away again? That's so unfair!" The young boy screeches at his mother, his once sad eyes now bubbling with anger.

She just waits a few minutes until Yoongi calms down enough for her to speak. "I'm sorry Yoonie I understand you two are close but it's for the best, you'll get to see him again don't worry love."

Yoongi clenches his fists and peers right into his mother eyes. "I-I hate you!" He then aggressively pushes back the chair he was sitting on the sprints upstairs, they both hear his bedroom door slam shut.

Jeongguk's heart sinks as he stares over to where Yoongi ran off to. He looks over to Mrs Min only to see her with wide eyes.

"He's never said that before.." She whispers, her eyes showing signs of regret.

Jeongguk understands that he should probably take his leave. He stands and bows respectfully to Yoongi's mother, then pushes in the chair and walks down to the front door.

Before he could swing the door all the way open Mrs Min had ran up to him and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Jeongguk, good things come to those who wait, please wait a little for my son." He nods and smiles then walks out the door and back to his own home.

¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

this book is so messy oof i'm sorry 

i edited a lil bit so i apologize for any mistakes and constructive criticism is always welcomed! (hate will be deleted)

please vote or comment if you can, i love reading all your great comments! 

also if you can please check out my new book crystal child - namgi and maybe if you want to you could check out my other books too uwu

thank you for all your support, i love you cuties <3 

yoonkishi🐟