a new start

Cherry picture up above

chapter 1:
~Before meeting the mystery person~

 So we were moving into our new home wow it's big. 3-story home with 6 bathrooms and 5 bedrooms 1 huge kitchen living room. So I walked to the 2nd biggest room in the house and claimed it as mine. I took out a spray paint can, I always I hide in my purse and put my initials on the door. So I put my stuff in my room and then I went to the beach. I saw this cute guy actually he was hot. He is hot, Amber said. Amber is my wolf. I know right I responded. He was 6'2. He had longish brown hair that goes to his neck and perfect midnight blue eye with a hint green. I skated up to him and tripped in the process but; he had caught me.*Blush*

"Hey. Are you okay." He smiled, I melted.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I said standing a little straighter. He is so cute. He's our mate. Before I  thought about it. he mumbled mate under his breath.

"My name is Ashton, but everyone calls me to Ash. what yours," he said.

"Hey, Ash. My name is Cherry. I'm new to California sorta. " I scratched my arm, a habit of mine when I got nervous. My past was crazy, my parents and I use to travel a lot.

"cool. this is an amazing place to live. hey, you want to be friends."

"Yea. I know we met but can I introduce you to my mom." He nodded so we walked back to the house. I notice my dad wasn't there. so we walked in. I walked straight toward the kitchen and where my mom was. I waved at her.

"I want you to meet my new friend." She nodded

"Hey, ma'am."

"Hey. you're cute. what's your name." She said blunt. I don't know how to handle her sometimes. I glared at her and then mind linked her.

'mom'

'yes'

'he's my mate'

'congrats sweetie maybe we will stay in Cali this time'

"Ash. thank you ma'am" so mom fixed snacks and we are watching TV. After a while, Ash and I went back to the beach. he asked if I would school I nodded. So I walked back home and so I didn't want to eat I went straight to bed. my alarm clock went off in the morning. So I walked to the bedroom and  took a shower. I put on my blue skirt and a black shirt with my black converse. I walked downstairs and I waited for my mum, I have 45 minutes to get to school. I walked downstairs, my mum was ready to go to work. So I arrived at school 30 minutes to spare. I saw ash, he walked up and gave me a hug. he showed me to the office I got my schedule and showed it to ash. He was mind linking someone and then a girl showed up. They are pretty.

Cherry this is Victoria and  Raven. Raven and Victoria this is cherry I think she got the same schedule so bye." Ash said and left rather. I gave my schedule to Victoria and she and raven looked over it and  they said that  we have the same. I followed them to all my class. Now it's time for lunch we had spaghetti it was warm and I could tell that it was fresh cooked. yes, I love this place but I only had a pop-tart.

Hey, guys." Victoria said. "this is cherry. cherry this is Marvin, Gwen, Chloe, Corey, Kendall, Stacey, Matty and robin. robin and rave are twins."  So everyone was talking and laughing. So when lunch was over we had the gym. So I got changed and headed to the court. We had handed to hand combat .I went up against a guy cause I asked 'nicely'. I always get what I want. So I stood there and he went straight toward me I dodged him.

 I kick him in the gut and he went straight down,but quickly got up. He swings at me a few weeks times and keeps dodging his attacks, I moved swift and fast. I punch him in the lower back going up him spine and roundhouse kicked him. He gave up I saw everyone shocked faces. Everyone asked me how I did it I told them I took every type of fighting. I went to Japan for some training for a year. The school day was over and I saw my dad. But before I went to the car, Ash asked if I could get to a party with him and the gang for the blue moon ball. I said that I would see and went to the car. A blue moon ball ha you don't get that thing but every few years.

So how was this chapter tell me I would love to know this type of info. Comment and read more. Vote also. Hehehe.
Riddle: You bury me when I'm alive, and dig me up when I'm dead. What am I?

.

.

.

A planet