surpise party

Chapter 5
"Happy 17 birthday ,are you ready for your party." Mom asked as she looked though my clothes

Yes mother of course." I said walking into the bathroom and taking a shower. My mom handed me my pink shorts and red crop top hoodie with my red converse. So I got on my bike and headed off to ash house. In stopped at a stop like and decide to put my head phones on. ' Livin' easy Lovin' free Season ticket on a one way ride Askin' nothin' Leave me be Takin' everythin' in my stride Don't need reason Don't need rhyme Ain't nothin' that I'd rather dohe'll Goin' down

Party time My friends are gonna be there too I'm on the highway to hell On the highway to hell Highway to hell I'm on the highway to hell' I sung as I drove. I went mc Donalds and order me a mc flurry. I got a call from ash

Hello

Hey. So are you coming over today

Yes. I heading there now

Cool happy birthday bae

Thank

Welcome see you when you get here bye

Bye and I hung up. I finished my mc flurry bout 15 minutes later. I was at ash house. I knock on the door reveling ivy.

Hey Cher.

Hey ivy.

Wanna come in that is a cute outfitsyou got on and happy birthday sweet pea.

Thank you." I entered the house I followed her to the kitchen where she was fixing breakfast. It was still morning. Ash walked in and kissed me on the cheek.

Are we going." Ash said I nodded so me and ash are walking to the treehouse in wolf form. This will be the last day with him cause my mom told me that I will go though heat. Damn I though. So we was there it looked so beautiful he must have did this early or last night but it looked great. there was little lights but not lit because of it wasnt dark though but it wpuld be great and there was a pinic basket up ahead. I guess we are going to have breakfast or lunch. I like sweets so that could moght as well be a choice.

Do you like it."he said I nodded my head and shifted back. So I went up to him and gave him a kiss. Wow. He soft lips against mine. This was very passionate my hand going though his hair and his hand on my back.i pulled back beening the most controled in the realtionship. We had sweets to eat. I like sweet treats to eat.hahaha. We was watching black butler on a projector. I love anime also.Ring I got a call from my mom. She ruins everything.

Hey sweetie

Hi mom

Come home please to get change

OK then I hung up and gave ash one last kiss and left. I got home and saw that nobody was here. I sniffed around to see if I was going to have a surprise waiting for me but nope nobody. I went up to my room and changed clothes. But I took a shower first and put on my favorite perfume. I went to my clothes and walking into to where my dress was I looked at this one dress that would go great. It was black that was mid thigh this week I went to get my hair dye black. I straightened it and I looked around for my sparkled pumps. So I went downstairs and "Surprise." Omg. This was shocking.

So how was this chapter tell me I would love to know this type of info. Comment and read more. Vote also. Hehehe.
Riddle: In one day, 6 things. In one week, 4 things. In one month, 2 things. In one year, 1 thing.
What are the things?

Odd numbers.

In a day, there are 6 odd hours: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 (ignoring 24-hour time).

In a week, there are 4 odd-numbered days: 1, 3, 5, 7

In a month, there are 2 odd weeks: 1, 3 (no month has 5 full weeks)

And in a year's 12 months, there is 1 odd number: 1 (the 1 of 12).