chapter 9

when we went to the park I first went for the swings that's my favorite part of the park. I hopping on and began to swing back and froth slowly the ash started pushing me and I went higher and higher. I closed my eyes and went back to the first time I went to the park with mom and dad and Trent. he was one of my old trainers. I opened my eyes and I was I started to stand and I did a front flip off the swing and landed on my feet like a cat.

how did you do that.'' ash said

I can't answer that question babe.''

I took a run around the parks trails. so I was all sweaty afterward. I walked to the car and got in. finally we got home I texted an old friend and order some food. I took a shower and got in my PJs. ding dong. I went downstairs and grabbed the door.

hey Scott.''

hey. here is your food. 20.49."

here bye old friend.''

bye.'' he said turning around going to his car. so I brought the pizzas in the house. I went to the living room and set the pizzas down. I sat beside ash and we watch Supernatural on Netflix. we stay up till four in the morning and I went to sleep. I only got 1 hour and 30 minutes of sleep. so I'm not a happy person right now so I took a shower. I put on leather pants and a black t shirt with my black boot heels and I put on my leather jacket. I went to the garage and got on my motorcycle. I head off to the stupid school. I went to the bathroom and look at the wall.

-cherry and isbella-

~cherry is a stupid slut

~ikr. I heard that she gave a teacher a blow job

~me 2. whore

~ how bout her sister

~ oh Yea like she even worse I heard she slept with half of her last school

I hate those stupid sophomore sluts. I just want to punch them in the face. I don't want nobody in my way. I put my shades on and walked to class. we had a long ass lecture. I just went on with day.

hey slut.'' Jada said

Jada what the bloody hell do you want whore.''

nothing.''

oh patronize me.''

whatever I just want to have fun.'' she said stove me against a locker. that were it went all down hill for her. I used my super fast speed to hold her by her neck. she was hardly breathe went I let her go and threw her on the ground. I punch her in the face over and over again it felt good. I got up and walked off when ash got there. I left school for the rest of the day.

what fuck was that. my wolf said I just shrugged. I went to my house. I went to the basement to my server place I had when I was was wondering around the house.

hey sweetie. '' my mom mind linked me ''I know you aren't in the best mood but we need you to do something for our new pack.''

what do you want.'' I said walking upstairs.

we need you to see the vampire kingdom cause your going to be alpha.'' I nodded and started packing some clothes for the trip. so I drove all the way to Montana with ash. so we got to their place. I knocked on the door.

hello my name is rose welcome. you must be cherry and ash. follow me. our people will get your things. '' she said

so we walked down the hall to a big office. there was a older guy mid 30s well 3 hundred and a lady in her late 20s.

hello my name is brayden and my wife harper.''

hello my name is cherry and my mate Ashton.''

may we get down to business. your parents said that you would be the next air. they want to make an alliance.'' brayden said

yes sir that is right. but it would be nice if you would get closer to our pack though. what if we got attacked.'' I said

I see how bout my daughter and some of my tropes go back to California with you.''

thank you that would be much appreciate thank you sir very much.'' I said

how bout the same for us well some of our pack is in south and north Dakota also new York,Hampshire, mexico, and some spotty pace but I can see if we can have some or have here.''

we would love for you to stay. I want to know you a little more.''

OK. we have to got back to school by Wednesday though.''

so we had some dinner and and went to bed. I woke up early I told a quick shower and put on my short and a crop top. I went downstairs to see what the happen. I went outside beautiful sunrise.

hey cherry. how do you do.'' brayden said in the dark

hey brayden. I'm good.''

S o how was this chapter tell me I would love to know this type of info. Comment and read more. Vote also. Hehehe.