fighting

Gweneth picture above.

Wow it looked like there was hundreds of people here so what. We all went to the back yard. I danced with daddy. Now it time to blow out the candles. But before that could happen my dad  pulled me and Bella in the house.

So today or y'all birthday and you two are twin and there is a bad evil villain her somewhere or something I just can't fill her present nor does your mother. So a long time ago when your mother gave birth to you I had to spilt you to up and now since we live in California we didn't want to tell so yep and y'all got power." He said

Omg that is totally kool." We said together

So we went to the cake to blow out our candle together. We watched out for this mystery person that is dangerous. We was dancing I was dancing with ash while Bella danced with kendall. So both of our side s of Cali was her then I looked to try to find bell and I didn't see any where so I look and found her deep in to the woods we both got attacked at the same time I'm guessing bye the mysterious person.

Happy birthday girls.'' She said  I'm you ''evil'' aunt Kali. The reason they call me evil is I want your power see our mom is a witch,sister didn't get the witch gene but the wolf gene from daddy and I got the witch gene yeepie now you are both witches is wonderful...ly hard for me. But how are you. 17 is a good youthful age.''

I started to control the ground and I was about to catch Kali but she move to quick Isbella tried to use a fire ball. We unlocked a power of super speed and traveled with Kali so we caught her and put her in anti-magic handcuffs. so they had tooken her to jail. we went back to the party.

hey mom and dad we found auntie Kali and took.'' I said

her to jail now we have to figure our sentence for her.'' Issy finished

they nodded. so we went to finish the rest of the party a little early. we all went to the conference room to discuss what they are going to do with Kali

me and bell said ''we think that we should let her go since and take her powers.''

Sophia said ''that she goes to jail for a year and does community service for two

Alice suggested both ''so how bout Kali ho to jail for a 4 mouths and no service well unless we need it.'' they had token her powers and she went to jail. so the family went to the castle after they took Kali to jail and watch movies they laugh and smiled. ash carried cherry to bed and they went to sleep. in the I woke up with ash arms around me. i turned around and kissed ash on the nose. so I went to take a shower and I put on a light blue crop top and  black shorts with blue converse. I went downstairs to cook breakfast. I heard someone walk into the kitchen. then felt arms around me I knew it was ash. I hardly could contre when he walked down shirtless. so I finished cooking and kissed ash it wasn't long before everyone walked in.

I don't want to see PDA where my breakfast is.'' Isbella said I  giggle then she mumbled something under her breathe and thank goodness I used a block spell to put it on her. she have a wedgie now. so we ate breakfast and everyone was here Kendall,Bella,mom,dad,ash and me. so when we finished eating me and Issy went to somewhere. Ash and Kendall went to Ash's house. so we went to the school to play out senior prank we did a very nice job. we laughed evilly as we tested our pranks. so we put fake blood dripping from some of the vents and locker. we went to the mall afterwards and got some food to cook. we went to the jail cell that aunt Kali was at. I gave her some chocolate. she said that their mother and father love mom more she was totally ignored. that why she turned evil she didn't have much love. I want Bella to meet ivy so we traveled to ash's house. we pulled up and went in the house. so we went to the kitchen and found ivy cooking. I think that woman loves the kitchen a little to much.

hey ivy this is my twin Isbella, Isbella this is ash mom ivy.''

hey Cher and Bella. Ash and Kendall is in the living room.'' she said quietly. so we made no sound and made our way to the living room. they was playing maden.  we suck up behind them and snatch their controllers and started playing. I beat Isbella a fwew times the boys was pouting how we was playing their games. I looked at ash still playing the game and gave him a kiss.

I still want to play.'' he said

OK.'' I gave him the controller I got up to leave but he grabbed my hand and twirled me around. then I was on his lap. he kissed me on the cheek.

S o how was this chapter tell me I would love to know this type of info. Comment and read more. Vote also. Hehehe.
Riddle:Paul's height is six feet, he's an assistant at a butcher's shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does he weigh?

Meat