1.

"Look away, and I'll make sure you'll never be able to look at anything else ever again," The words echoed all through the dark room in the basement. About twenty men surrounded the room, all focusing on the act taking place at the center. 

The words echoed in the mind of the trembling boy who was standing in the corner of the room, pushing himself further into the corner, almost as if he was hoping it would swallow him up and take him far away from there. He watched with teary eyes and blooded hands as the the man smirked, eyes flashing with excitement as he brought the hammer down onto the fingers of the man tied up to the chair. Torturous screams were heard all over, but no one moved a muscle. No one dared to stand up for someone who leaked the secrets of Bangtan Sonyeondan, one of the top two most feared gangs in all of Korea. "AHH-", the man, Han, yelled again when another finger was lost. His eyes darted to the side of the room where his son was standing, trembling out of fear. 

"P-please, let my son go, p-please,", he begged, tears pouring out of his eyes in desperation. "I'm willing to take whatever p-punishment you choose, just p-please don't hurt him," he added. 

A scoff was given in his reply, "Well, now, that's no fun, is it?", his deep voice surrounded the room once again, everything else except for the sobs and heavy breathing of Han and his son playing around the room. 

Jimin and Yoongi, right and left hand men of the boss were now growing concerned for the young boy in the corner. Sure, they belonged to one of the most ruthless gangs, but the boy was only 10 years old, for fucks sake. "Boss, I think-," Yoongi started, but was silenced with a single glance from the corner of his boss' eye. He knew the boss wouldn't hurt them, they were his own men, but there were no promises made. No one could ever predict what he would do, and they preferred to stay on his good side. He stepped back, head hanging low as Jimin gently squeeed his arm as an affectionate gesture. 

"Let's see, what do you think I should do next?", the boss questioned, attention now on the young boy in the corner, "How should I kill your oh, so beloved father? A knife? A gun? You name it," he said, smirk dancing on his lips.

All men in the room bowed their heads, they couldn't look at what was taking place. Their boss was always this way, so ruthless and inconsiderate. They all respected him for his courage and loyalty towards his gang, so this was nothing shocking when they found out someone had betrayed the gang. They all expected this reaction, really. "Choose." The command came colder now, everyone in the room could sense impatience in his tone. 

The boy shook his head, falling to the floor. Suddenly, the sound of the door opening startled everyone, "Hello, Son," a deeper, colder voice came now. The boss straightened up and nodded, not even his own father could make him bow down. "Is this the man?", he questioned, eyeing the tortured man on the chair. The side of his neck was burnt from where the boss had placed a lighter, his forehead was covered in blood that trickled down from the top of his head and his fingers were a mess. But everyone knew, things were just getting started. 

The boss nodded, gesturing towards the younger boy, "Some people don't know when to talk," he said, eyes never leaving the boys own as he swung his rod once more across Han's face. "P-papa!," he wailed, when he saw Han's eyes closing. 

The boss turned towards Han and tsked, "He passed out, the coward. There's no fun, now. Finish him, father, while I go rest my eyes for the meeting tonight."

One would be surprised at the lack of respect his words held, but his father didn't take it too seriously. After all, he raised him exactly the way he wanted him to be. His father nodded, taking his place at the center of the room while Jungkook wiped the blood on his hands on the 10-year olds shirt, walking out of the room like he didn't just almost kill a man, Yoongi and Jimin following him. 

Everyone in the room released a breath they didn't know they were holding as soon as the boss walked out of the room. They couldn't be blamed, really. That was just the affect of him, his cold, merciless eyes and his overpowering presence. 

That was just the affect of Jeon Jungkook, boss of Bangtan Sonyeondan, one of the most dangerous gangs in all of Korea. 

A/N: Hi!! Did you guys like this? I'm really excited for this book! ❤❤