5.

"W-what are you doing here?", Jin breathed out. He needed to get as far away from Namjoon as possible.

Namjoon cleared his throat, "I-um, I came for the meeting."

Jin narrowed his eyes, but before he could say anything, Mr. Won's voice rang from the background, "Who is it, Jin?"

"Hello, I'm Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you," Namjoon replied as he walked into the house trying to avoid the burning gaze of Jin on his back. Jin was frozen, eyes fixed on the door. He felt like he couldn't move. "Ah, Namjoon," Jungkook stated from the couch he was settled on, legs slightly spread and back leaning against the cushions. Everything about him radiated power. "Hello, brother," Namjoon said, a small smile on his face as he made his way towards him. Jungkook and Namjoon had a great relationship, they basically grew up together and held great respect for each other. But just like anyone else, Jungkook only spoke to him about the Mafia deals. That's just how he was, he never spoke to anyone more than necessary. Still, Namjoon knew that he wasn't in a position to call Jungkook by his name. He saw how things got for other people when they uttered Jungkook's name, and he decided to settle for brother.

"Let's begin, shall we?", Jungkook said, leaning his elbows on his knees as he raised his eyebrows. They all nodded and the meeting began,

"So, as you all know we're one of the top two most dangerous gangs in Korea. The other being Jeonsun gang. We clearly don't get along. We're here to strike up a deal with your gang," Jungkook said, voice stern and business face on.

Mr. Won nodded, already having an idea as to where this was going. "How would you feel about working together for a while? This time of the year is when they attack most, and we would like to form an alliance. Your men would work for me, and in return, they'll be training under one of the best gangs. That way, when the whole deal is over, you'll get your men back, twice as strong."

It was a great deal, but Mr. Won couldn't help think about what would happen if things went wrong. Was there some kind of hidden condition for this? You could never trust anyone in this mafia world. "Thank you for the offer. Please, give me some time and I shall let you know soon."

Jungkook nodded, already getting off his seat, "Very well then. We'll take our leave now. Before I leave, would you be willing to show me where the restroom is?", he asked, internally rolling his eyes at how nice he was being. He was just waiting for a chance to show his power, but he needed this deal. He figured he would show them who he really was once Mr. Won agreed. He knew that he would agree, there was really no other choice because what Jungkook wants, Jungkook gets.

The maid showed Jungkook the restroom and bowed and left the room. He walked in and looked around before scooting and adding a microphone below the sink. This way, he could hear the voices of anyone who came near the restroom. He figured it was good enough for now. He walked back out, making his way to the living room again, when something caught his eye.

Taehyung was sitting on the floor at the corner of the hallway, clutching a book in his hand. His eyebrows were furrowed as he read through the pages. Jungkook frowned and walked towards the boy, spotting what seemed like a broomstick next to him.

"What are you doing?", he asked, voice deep and demanding. Taehyung flinched, "AH! MONSTER!", he yelled out as he pointed the broomstick at Jungkook, looking at him with wide, big eyes. "Oh, fuck-", he exclaimed, chest heaving up and down when he realized it was only Jungkook.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, shoving his hands into his suit pocket and leaning against the wall. "What the fuck are you going on about?", he asked, "You're right, I am a monster. Is that really your weapon of choice?", he asked, titling his head towards the broomstick. Taehyung's eyes followed his sight and immediately dropped the broomstick, scowling and burying his face into the book. "I asked you a question, Taehyung", Jungkook deadplanned and Taehyung found himself shivering at the dominance. He knew he didn't have to listen, but be didn't want to cause any more trouble than he already did. He pulled the book down and pouted, "I'm reading a scary book, okay?"

Jungkook licked his lips as he looked the the boy with his pink pouted lips jutting out. He found himself thinking about how they would feel on his own. He always had a thing for submissives. Especially when they're beautiful young boys like Taehyung. "You're scared of the book, but you can yell at a Mafia boss?", he said as he walked forward and kicked the broom aside, bringing his face close to Taehyung's.

"S-sorry, b-but-", Taehyung started out, leaning his head back, but they were interrupted by Namjoon speaking from the front door, "Brother, let's go?", he questioned and Jungkook clicked his tongue.

"Sorry isn't good enough", he said, straightening himself back up, "We'll talk later, Kim Taehyung."

With that, Jungkook walked out of the door, leaving a very confused Taehyung behind, thinking about how good his cologne just smelled.
Jungkook walked back to the car, not bothering to listen to what Yoongi was saying. His thoughts were filled with Taehyung and how he would fuck him later on. That's the only thing Jungkook ever did, really. He would fuck and he would kill. He smirked to himself thinking about how easy this would be once he got the call from Mr. Won. He would get a great Mafia deal, and a good toy to play with till he found another.

After all, whatever Jeon Jungkook wants, he gets.