6.

Jungkook sighs, pen resting on his bottom lip as he looks through the piles of papers on his table. He pushed on the side of his cheek with his tongue, rubbing his temples. He just got through with a hard day of work and all he wanted to go was go home, drink some banana milk (it's his favorite, okay) and go to sleep. His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door in a pattern of 3's and 2's, signing that it was either Namjoon, Jimin or Yoongi.

"Come in," he said, leaning back against his chair and rolling his shoulders. Jimin walked into the room, eyes cast downward, as he fidgeted with his dress shirt. He was nervous since he didn't have exactly what one would label as 'good news.' He internally cursed Yoongi for making him deliver this horrible message to the boss.

"Boss," he bowed, head still tilted downward. Jungkook raised an eyebrow, "What is it, Park?", he asked, already wanting this conversation to be done. "I'm afraid I have some bad news, boss."

Jungkook showed no change in his expression, simply quirking a side of his lip upward, "When you're in the Mafia, everything is bad news."

Jimin chuckled, finally meeting his gaze. "You're right. But this may be something that will peak your interest."

Jungkook leaned forward again, "Well? Spit it out."

"There has been a leak. Someone has been spilling our drug stalks and stealing them. It's not much, probably about 20 bags have been taken so far."

Jungkook's eyes grew dark. He absolutely hated when someone betrayed him. Everyone knew that Bangtan had a great drug supply and the fact that someone was willing to let it ruin was enough to get his blood boiling and fingers fidgeting with excitement at how he would take revenge. "Who?"

"Sunbin's son, Haiki.," Jimin stated and immediately looked back down. Sunbin was one of the older members of the gang who has been part of it for longer than they could remember. He had been loyal to Jungkook and his father for years, and they even held a funeral service when he passed away. The fact that his son would betray Jungkook was shocking. Jungkook bit the inside of his cheek, he always looked at Haiki as someone who he could possibly work better with in the future, but well, guess that went down the drain.

The straightened up and started walking out of the room, "Tomorrow morning, 11am. I expect to see him here. Alive", he finished off with a smirk, leaving a terrified Jimin in his room, wondering about what would happen to Haiki.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hm, it's a shame, really. We've always come to Haiki's house to discuss business. Now we're here to kidnap him for the boss," Yoongi sighed as he and Jimin leaned next to each other outside his apartment, waiting for Haiki to step out so they could attack him.

Jimin hummed, eyes closed as he looked up at the ceiling. Yoongi frowned, he had been awfully quiet the entire evening. "Jimin?", he asked. Jimin hummed again, "You good?"

Jimin opened his eyes and glanced at Yoongi through his peripheral vision, "Yeah, why?"
Yoongi shrugged, "You're acting weird."

Yoongi and Jimin have known each other since forever. They worked on almost everything together and knew each other like the back of their hands.

"N-no, I'm fine."
Yoongi nodded, lips pursed, "Sure you are."

Jimin let out a frustrated groan, rubbing his hands across his face, "I went to Jason's place last night again," he whispered, softly, almost as if he was ashamed. Yoongi scoffed, "Really, Jimin? After everything he's done to you?"

Jimin nodded, eyes still trialed onto the ground. He bit his lip and tried to let his self destructive thoughts go, "He makes me happy," he said, but it seemed more like he was concinving himself.

"He manipulates you," Yoongi said, turning his body towards Jimin, "He does nothing but make you feel special when you're naked under him. The moment he's satisfied, you're nobody to him. I've told you this millions of time-"

"Fuck! I know, okay!", Jimin yelled. He was so tired of getting the same talk from him countless number of times. "Is it so wrong that the moments I'm under him and the moments he makes me feel special are the only moments where I don't feel like a nobody?!", he screams, voice cracking as he tries to hold back his tears.

Yoongi seems taken aback by his words, and smiles sadly at the broken, beautiful boy in front of him. "Yes. Because you're so much more than just a nobody, especially when you're not under him."

Before Jimin could say anything back, footsteps are heard and they both immediately stand up straight, locking their guns behind their backs. They spot Haiki climbing up the stairs, wrapping his own arms around himself due to the cold. Yoongi steps out first and trips him so that he lands face first on the floor as he straddled him and points a gun to his head. Haiki turns his head to the side to see Yoongi on top of him, and his eyes grow wide. He then spots a different pair of shoes in front of him and looks up to see Jimin bringing a handkerchief towards his face, "See you later, mate," he heard Jimin chuckle before everything goes blank.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The familiar sound of shoes knocking against the basement floor echoed loud enough for everyone in the room to sit up straight and tense. The door slammed open with a THUD!, and in came Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin. Jungkook scanned the room with his dark eyes, finally landing on the man who was just as tensed up as everyone else at the center of the room, tied up to a chair. Jungkook chuckled, shrugging off his coat before throwing it to one of the gang members in the room. He cracked his back and cocked his head from side to side, approaching the chair. Jimin and Yoongi stood near the door, knowing that once they entered the basement, they were to leave Jungkook alone, to do whatever he pleased. The basement is the place where all hell breaks lose, where Jungkook forgets the tiny ounce of dignity and calmness he had. He basement is where Jungkook has done things that no one would ever, ever speak of. 

He knocking of the shoes came to a halt, Haiki's loud breathing being the only thing heard. The sickening sound of Jungkook's ring cutting through the skin on Haiki's face when Jungkook used the back of his palm to slap him, made them shut their eyes. 'Wow, what a welcome.' 

"Nice to see you again, Haiki", Jungkook smirked, wiping off the blood on his ring on Haiki's shirt. Haiki just grunted, eyes never leaving Jungkook's own, "Wish I could say the same, Jungkook." Everyone gasped at the fact that he used Jungkook's name. Yoongi smirked and shook his head, 'He's really done in now.'

Jungkook merely raised an eyebrow at him, "Oh, that's how we're playing, are we?" 

He grabbed his hair and yanked his head backwards, before digging his nails into the exposed part of his neck, drawing out blood. Haiki groaned in pain as tears rolled down his cheeks, but he didn't surrender. His mouth was shut tightly, jaw clenched. Jungkook laughed, "Man, you really must like me. You're giving me the chance to ruin you."

No one moved, everything was silent expect for the loud breaths coming from Haiki. "Actually," Jungkook said, pulling back from him. Everyone stood straighter, surprised as they waited for a command. "I won't hurt you.... Yet."

He smirked and something dark glew in his eyes, Yoongi and Jimin knew it wouldn't be good the moment the turned to them. "Get me that boytoy of his," he smirked, "the one he used to blush when he spoke about. Maybe I'll hurt him a little bit, make him yell out in pain, yell for me to stop. Maybe I'll take him ri-"

"N-NO! STOP! Y-you can't! He's innocent, he didn't do anything wrong! Don't hurt him!", Haiki suddenly exclaimed, eyes filled with tears as they rolled down his face.

Jungkook's expression remained stoic, he barely even registered his desperation. He folded his arms and looked at Haiki, "P-please, don't hurt him," Haiki pleaded, eyes looking up full of hope.

"It's a little too late for begging now, don't you think?", Jungkook asked, tapping his foot against the floor. "Yoongi, go get me the details of the boy and bring him to me. I'm going to have my fun with this one," he said as he cracked his back and walked out of the room.

Yoongi and Jimin walked out, making sure the room was guarded as they went up to the office and started pulling out files and getting information. What they saw on the screen of the computer when they found out who the boy was made them both part their mouth in shock.

'Kim Taehyung.'