8.

Jungkook was in the gym in the basement. It was his personal one, with higher equipment compared to the rest of the gyms at the headquarters. That was his room, no one disturbed him when he was in the gym. No one dared to. It was the room where he would let go of his frustration, anger and change it into muscle and strength. He was just finishing up, sweat dripping down his forehead to his exposed chest, eyes dark and neck glistening. He was punching the punching bag, letting out frustrated groans in between. What got him so worked up, you ask? It was the fact that he had a potential threat living under his roof right now, and the fact that Haiki was still not skinned alive like he would have liked. Taehyung was still upstairs, and as much as Jungkook didn't want to believe it, something in his mind kept ringing at the possibility that he could have helped Haiki in betraying Jungkook. And he would never, ever let anyone go if they betrayed him, or Bangtan. 

Taehyung freshened up and slipped on his favourite purple sweater with tears near the shoulders. He stretched out a bit in his room and decided to walk around and look at the headquarters. He walked out of the room and headed for the stairs to the ground floor. Of course, being the clumsy person he is, he tripped on a vase that was placed on the side of the staircase and fell forward. He winced when he came into contact with a wet material, but it was also hard. He looked up and just about peed his pants when he saw none other than the Jeon Jungkook holding him up placing his hands on his waist. Their eyes met and Taehyung felt like he was lost in them. They were big and black and seemed so different from the rest of him, they seemed to be hiding a lot of secrets. 

Jungkook let out a deep breath as he looked from the boy's eyes to his pink, soft lips. "T-thank you, uh-m s-sir," Taehyung stammered out, scrambling away from Jungkook, face flushed red. Jungkook almost smirked, feeling proud that he had such an effect on him, but he didn't. "It's Mr. Jeon, not sir. I'm not that old," Jungkook said as he reluctantly let go of the boy's tiny waist, fingers itching to hold it again. Taehyung nodded, face still flushed, he bowed a full 90 degrees, "Y-yes, Mr. Jeon." He looked up and two things happened at once. 

One, he noticed that Jungkook was wearing nothing but a white tank top that was soaking in his sweat, causing it to become transparent a show an outline of his abs. Taehyung gulped, forcing himself to look away, 'He's a fucking mafia boss, Taehyung, get yourself together.' He could see the way Jungkook's hair was all over the place because of his workout and the way his muscles bulged out through his tank top. He shivered as he straightened up.

Second, was that thanks to his clumsy nature, he ended up taking another step back, and crashing straight into the vase he tripped on earlier, this time with much more force. The vase flew to the ground causing bits of the glass to scatter all over, one landing straight on Taehyung's foot and piercing right through the fragile skin. 

"Oh f-fuck!", Taehyung exclaimed when he felt the impact and looked down, eyes wide at his bleeding foot. One thing he feared the most was how it would feel when they pulled it out. Before he knew it, his lower lip was trembling and his eyes got glassy. He bit his lip and groaned out loud, "No-I'm not going to cry for this, I'm a grown man, You are a grown man, Taehyung!", he said out loud, completely forgetting about the presence of the other male. Jungkook bit his lip, he would generally find it odd and annoying, but the way Taehyung's lips were pointing out in a pout and the way his finger was being jabbed into his own temple, made Jungkook feel things that he chose to ignore. He shook his head and raised an eyebrow, "Are you okay?", he asked. Taehyung looked up, shocked, as if he completely forgot about Jungkook, which he technically did.

"F-fine, M-mr. Jeon," Taehyung breathed out, letting out a fake smile. His eyes were now pooling with tears and Jungkook knew he would break down soon. He crossed his arms over his chest and waited. "H-huuuuurtttss," Taehyung whined out, tears now flowing down his face. He didn't care anymore, his whole foot was hurting. He started sniffing and wiping away his tears, only for new ones to take their place. "H-help," he cried out as he looked at Jungkook. Jungkook tried to avert his gaze from the big wide teary eyes that were staring back at him expectantly. He sighed and rolled his eyes, "I can't believe I'm actually fucking doing this," he grumbled under his breath as he cracked is neck and bent down, scooping Taehyung up in his arms efortlessly. 

"W-wha!," Taehyung exclaimed out, grabbing onto Jungkook's bulky arms for support while Jungkook walked him towards the medical room. Jungkook had his jaw clenched trying to focus on anything except for the fact that Taehyung smelt like fucking lavenders. He's supposed to be a Mafia leader for crying out loud, what is he doing? 

He carried Taehyung bridal style all the way up the stairs that led to the room. 

Taehyung whined and that caused Jungkook to snap his gaze back to Taehyung, who was scrunching up his nose in distaste. He looked up at Jungkook with wide eyes, "You're all sweeeeaty," he whined out and Jungkook was at a loss for words. Where the fuck does this small idiot get the balls to talk to him like that? 

Jungkook narrowed his eyes, "Want me to drop you then?", he asked, voice deep and daring. Taehyung shook his head quickly, "noooo," he pouted and gave Jungkook a wide, boxy smile that could blind. "I'm cute, see! You can't drop me!", he laughed. 

"Shut up," grumbled Jungkook as he kicked the door open and set him on the bed next to the doctor. He pointed at his foot, "fix it."

He walked out but not before sparing one last look at Taehyung, who was too busy already talking to the doctor. 

Jungkook walked upstairs to take a shower, but he was stopped by Jimin, who looked like he just ran 300 miles. "B-boss," he panted out and Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed, "What is it?" 

"We found out where X-pole's hiding place is."

Jungkook smirked, X-pole was the gang who bad mouthed Bangtan a couple of months back. Nothing too bad, or serious, but Jungkook wanted some fun. "Well, let's go then," he chuckled, grabbing his weapons and changing out of his sweaty attire to a more formal one like usual. This was going to be a great day. 

A/N: are you liking this story?? I might stop writing it, because I don't see many people enjoying this. Please let me know if you want me to continue. ❤