4.

Taehyung stayed in the library with Jin for a couple hours, he was busy studying for his upcoming final. He was studying for his degree in literature, except unlike other students his age he was only allowed to attend an online university, for safety reasons. He loved studying and literature, so he was thankful that he was still allowed to pursue his dreams, even though he had to do it differently.

After a while, he was done studying and asked Jin if they could go back home. They walked back to the house and Taehyung immediately rushed inside, excitement shown all over his face. He always greeted his family like they had been gone for a long time, so it was only natural that he barged the door open and rushed into the living room to suffocate his Wonwonie in a hug, thanking him for letting him go to the library without millions of guards accompanying him.

"Thank you Wonwonieee~", he sang as he wrapped his arm around his neck, smiling brightly. He was surprised to see that he didn't get the same happy reaction back from him, since he generally hugged Taehyung back. Taehyung pouted, "What's wrong now?", he asked, only now noticing the horrified expression on his face.

Mr. Won glanced at Jin and turned back to Taehyung, pursing his lips, "We have guests, Taehyung", he said tilting his head.

Taehyung's eyes grew wide when he remembered that the members of Bangtan would be coming that day. 'Stupid Taehyung!', he chided. He bit his lip and nervously turned on his heel,

"Hello, good evening. I'm so sorry, please excuse me," he said softly, eyes fixed on the ground. Jimin and Yoongi were sitting on the couch, both of them looking equally shocked. Taehyung looked up at them confused, and tilted his head to the side, eyes narrowing as he stared at Yoongi.

Yoongi cleared his throat, ready to shoot back an insult when, "You have a leaf in your hair," Taehyung said, giggling. Jimin snorted and Mr. Won slapped a hand on his forehead. "Ugh," Yoongi let out and shook his head, rolling his eyes as well.

Taehyung didn't seem to recognize them from the car. He was too focused on yelling at Jungkook to even notice the presence of the other two men in the car. Jimin raised an eyebrow, 'This is going to be interesting,' he thought to himself as he leaned back on the couch.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. Boss isn't here now so we don't mind interruptions," Jimin waved off and Taehyung smiled again and nodded. Jimin found himself smiling too, unable to keep a serious face when he saw the happy expression on Taehyung's face.

Suddenly the door opened and the sound of footsteps were heard, "Sorry gentlemen, I had to take the call-", he stopped in his tracks when his eyes landed on Taehyung who was looking back with an expression that made him look like he got stabbed in the stomach thrice.

"Boss," Yoongi and Jimin greeted, and Taehyung's eyes grew even wider. 'Really, Taehyung?'

"It's alright, Mr. Jeon, please take a seat. This is my son, Kim Taehyung", Mr. Won introduced.

Taehyung shifted awkwardly on his feet, face growing red. He shot Jimin a look of betrayal and huffed as he turned to Jungkook. "H-hello," he squeaked, eyes looking down again.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes, was this really the same boy who was yelling at him a while ago? "Hello, Taehyung," he said with a deep voice. Taehyung shivered visibly, the way Jungkook said his name made him feel all kinds of ways.

Taehyung nodded, quickly brushing past them as he exited the living room. He turned in the corner and shook his hands, getting rid of the nerves. He didn't do anything wrong, really. Mr. Jeon deserved that, he almost killed a child for Christ's sake!

He quickly got rid of his thoughts when the door opened again and Mr. Won's wife, and his adoptive mother, Jisoo, walked in with chocolates. He smiled widely and ran past the living room towards the door. "Jisssssoooooo you got me chocolate?!", he exclaimed, eyes sparkling as he pressed a chaste kiss to her cheek. "Taeee watch out. I have fruits in this bag too," she replied playfully. Her eyes trailed to the living room, where she recognized the guests immediately. She looked at Taehyung, "Yah, behave. We have guests." Taehyung pouted, "but choooocoolate~", he whined and she chuckled. "Taehyung," she warned. He pouted harder, "But chocolateee~", he whispered and she laughed.

"Here, don't eat the whole thing, I'll be making dinner soon."

"No promises!", he whispered as he walked back to his room, completely engrossed in the chocolate to see that all the men in the living room were looking at the interaction.

"I'm sorry about that," Jisoo bowed, showing her respect. "I'm Jisoo Won, his wife. Please wait a while, I'll bring you all some coffee", she said with a smile on her face.

Mr. Won nodded, "Thank you, love", he said, quickly making his way over to her and placing a kiss on her cheek. She blushed and smacked his arm as she walked to the kitchen, calling out for her maids.
"Jesus, this is supposed to be a professional meeting. What the fuck is this?", Jungkook said out loud, frustration clear in his voice.

Mr. Won's eyes grew wide, "I apologize, Mr. Jeon. We didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, it won't happen again. Let's get started on the meeting, shall we?" Mr. Won suggested and Jungkook poked his cheek with his tongue, still staring at the doorway. His mind drifted off to how caring and nice this family seemed as compared to his. Is this what a family is supposed to be like?, he thought to himself. He couldn't stop thinking about the differences and he knew that if he was left alone with this own thoughts for too long, it would be bad for everyone in the room. He cleared his throat and looked at Mr. Won, "Not yet. My cousin needs to come too. He'll be here in a while," he said, voice void of any emotion.

Just on cue, there was a knock on the door and Jin walked over to open it. The sight he saw made his heart break all over again. He almost felt like someone ripped his heart out and stepped on it. His breath hitched when the man looked up from his phone, his own eyes growing wide.

"Namjoon."

"Jin."

A/N: I hope you guys are liking the story so far, is it alright? ❤ I'm really happy with the way it's turning out, I have so many ideas in mind! Thank you for reading lovelies! See you when I update next❤❤❤