3.

Mr. Won was stressed. He was walking up and down the living room, anxiously waiting for their arrival.

"Yah, wonwonie, don't bite your nails! Tch!", Taehyung exclaimed as he walked into the room, searching for his laptop. "Sorry," Mr. Won replied softly, almost like he was afraid.

Taehyung's eyes shot up to him, "What's wrong?", he asked, frown etched onto his face. Mr. Won shook his head, he didn't want to involve Taehyung into any of the gang related issues. "Tell me, pleaaaase," Taehyung pleaded. He didn't tell like anything gang related, to be honest. But the fact that something was bothering the most important person in his life made him want to help out.

"Nothing, really. It's just the leaders of one of Bangtan, one of the most dangerous gangs, are going to be arriving here soon. I'm just worried that something would go wrong."

Taehyung's eyes widened, "Wooooah, why are they coming?", he exclaimed, eyes wide. He heard about Bangtan before. Heard that they were ruthless and arrogant and should be avoided for the better. "Just some gang related issues, I'm not telling you that, now shoo."

Taehyung pouted, "Okay. Don't worry! I'm sure everything will be okay!" he exclaimed as he hugged Mr. Won and gently squeezed his shoulder as a sign of comfort.

"Also, I wanted to let you know thatimgoingtothelibrarynow BYE!"
"YAH! Kim Taehyung!", Mr. Won exclaimed after a minute of trying to figure out what Taehyung said, but he was already by the door slipping on his shoes in a hurry to get out of the house. The only rule Mr. Won had for Taehyung was that he wasn't allowed to go out of the house without anyone by his side. This was the rule that Taehyung loathed the most. He always wanted to be independent and wanted to live a normal life, but it seemed like that wasn't in the store for now.

He rolled his eyes, "Please, let me go. It's just to the library, I'll be safe I promise!", he pouted, hands clasped in front of his chest.

"No, Taehyung. You're going to take Jin with you, and that's final", He said sternly. He cared too much about the boy to risk his life by letting him go without protection. Being the son of a mafia leader had its cons.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Taehyung and Jin were walking towards the library, Taehyung skipping steps and humming a song as Jin trailed behind him, scrolling through his phone. He looked up when he heard Taehyung gasp, pointing at the ice cream shop on their left. "Jin hyuuuunnng~", he turned and batted his eyelashes and Jin rolled his eyes, walking into the shop, already figuring out what Taehyung wanted. Taehyung waited outside, looking around at all the wonderful people who were walking up and down the streets. Suddenly, a small boy who was crossing the road caught his eye. The boy wasn't looking where he was going, to engrossed in trying to button up the cuffs of his shirt.

A sudden feeling of protectiveness took over Taehyung's heart as he dropped his bag on the floor and ran towards the boy who was now halfway across the street with a car racing towards him. He looked at the car with wide eyes and tried to signal for it to stop, but the people in the car were too busy having a heated discussion to even notice that there was so much happening in front of them. Taehyung yelled, pouncing on the boy and rolling them to safety, panting loudly. Everyone stopped and looked to see what happened. The young boy burst into tears and clutched onto Taehyungs shirt, as Taehyung got off the floor, cradling the little boy in his arms. "It's okay, don't cry," he said softly as he rocked him back and forth. Taehyung absolutely loved children and it hurt his heart to see this happen.

"Oh my god, my baby!", a woman exclaimed as she ran towards them and grabbed the boy. She repeatedly apologized to the boy with tears in her eyes and thanked Taehyung. Taehyung nodded and gave a small smile before turning to the car with the shocked people.

"Yah, what do you think you're doing? Don't you know how to drive a car?!", he said, voice filled with anger. He generally wouldn't yell at them but he couldn't help but imagine what would happen if he didn't save the boy on time.

He probably wouldn't have yelled if he had known that the people in the car were none other than the members of Bangtan. Jeon Jungkook, Min Yoongi and Park Jimin.

He focused on the man who was driving, who was none other than Jungkook, "Answer me! You shouldn't be allowed to drive if you're going to put other people's lives in danger. Who even gave you a license?", he exclaimed, arms flailing about as he tried to show how upset he was.

Jungkook pushed his tongue through his cheek, getting a bit annoyed by the fact that someone was willing to speak like this to him. His eyes were on his phone, not bothering to look up at Taehyung.

"I'm talking to you!!!!", Taehyung exclaimed as he stomped his food. Jungkook finally rolled his eyes and looked up at the boy who was putting his life in grave danger.

His heart just about stopped when he saw who he was talking to. Taehyung was unreal, the way his lips moved with every harsh word he spoke, all pink and plump. The way his eyebrows scrunched up in irritation and the way his wide eyes were staring right into Jungkook's own. He titled his head to the side as he saw a little bit of Taehyung's collar bone pop out of his t-shirt.

Jimin growled from next to him, "What the fuck. Do you kn-" he started, but was interrupted by Jungkook, glaring at him.

"Don't."

"B-but boss-" Jungkook snapped his head towards Jimin, eyeing him with a look in his eyes that he couldn't decipher. He gulped and sunk back down into his seat.

Jungkook turned back to Taehyung, "I apologize."

Taehyung's eyes grew even wider with how deep the strangers voice sounded. He masked his surprised by scoffing, "That's all you have to say?!"

Jungkook shrugged, eyes still dark. That was the most he had ever done for someone else and wasn't going to try to be any nicer that he already was. Sure, the boy was pretty, but he needed to be a lot more to get Jungkook to actually feel sorry.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Ugh!", he exclaimed. He saw Jin walk out of the store with ice cream and decided it would be better for him to end the discussion there. He wouldn't want them to know that he almost got into a fight and an accident, or they would never let him get out of the house.

He walked away from the car and grabbed the ice cream from his hyungs hand, immediately downing the ice cream. A smile made its way onto his face and he skipped his way to the library again, completely forgetting about the whole incident and completely unaware of the fact that Jungkook stayed where he was, for a whole five minutes, staring at Taehyung's every move.