9.

Jungkook was in his room, grabbing his weapons. He placed his guns in the waistband of his jeans and covered it with his coat. On the inside, he placed his best knifes as he walked out of his room and went down the stairs. He picked up his phone, contacting Namjoon, who was at the west wing of the building. "Namjoon, we're leaving soon. Hunbul's leader and their gang will be coming with us. Stay here and look after our headquarters incase something happens, alert me asap", he said into the phone. He cracked his neck and streched out a bit when he suddenly heard a small gasp coming from behind him. He turned with an eyebrow raised, and was caught off guard by the sight in front of him. 

Taehyung was there, crouched down with a gun in his hand. A gun that looked way too familiar to him. He felt around and found that his gun was missing, he must've dropped it, he thought. Taehyung was turning it around in his hands, eyes wide and mouth open as he looked at it. Then, he looked back up at Jungkook and blinked his big, black eyes that Jungkook had to force himself to look away from. "What do you think you're doing?", he said, voice low and daring. 

"It's a gun," Taehyung whispered softly, almost like he found out a big secret. "It's a gun!", he whispered again, looking straight at Jungkook. Jungkook scoffed, "I'm aware. It's my gun, you know."
Taehyung's mouth fell open once again, "Wow, you have a gun," he said, a little louder this time. He nodded to himself and looked back at the gun, tilting his head to the side as he stared at it. "Didn't you ever see one before?", Jungkook asked. He wasn't sure why he was even trying to talk to the boy, but something in him just made the words come out of his mouth. Taehyung pouted and shook his head, and Jungkook narrowed his eyes, how the fuck was this boy so... soft? 
"Wonwonie never let me close to weapons, he thinks I'll get into trouble." Jungkook scoffed at the nickname, "Well, then why do you have my fucking gun in your hand?", he asked, annoyed by the fact that Taehyung was turning a loaded gun in his hand like it was a toy. Taehyung's eyes grew wide, "Shit, don't tell him!", he whisper yelled as he dropped the gun back onto the floor and started running back into his room. He couldn't do a very good job though, since his leg still hurt, so he tried his best to run as fast as he could. Just as he was about to reach his room, he felt a strong arm around his waist. He was turned around and pushed against the wall. He looked up to see Jungkook staring him down, his gaze so intimidating that Taehyung looked down, and saw that Jungkook was holding the gun in his hands. His fingers were long and his hand was veiny, the rings made him look dangerous and the way he held the gun like it was nothing made Taehyung feel things. 
He watched as Jungkook bought the gun upto his chin, tilting his head upward with it, "Want to play with my gun, huh, baby?", he said, eyes going from his eyes to his lips. Jungkook leaned in, and didn't fail to notice the way Taehyung's face became red when the said the word 'baby'. He made a mental note of that, smirking when Taehyung shut his eyes and balled his fists as the side of his body. He let his lips linger for a mere second on Taehyung's cheek before he pulled away, resulting in a loud exhale from Taehyung. He opened his eyes to see Jungkook walking away, once again cracking his neck, "Don't play around with my gun like that," he said as he finally went away, leaving a flustered, shocked and confused Taehyung alone. 

"Good morning, Mr.Jeon," Mr. Won said once they met. They were all waiting near the front door for Jungkook before they left to go attack X-pole. "Good morning," Jungkook said, not even bothering to look up from his phone. He ushered them all towards the vehicle as they made their way to the outskirts. They reached there in about an hour, "Ten of you move from the right, and the rest follow me. Jimin, Yoongi, watch him," he said as he pointed to Mr. Won. He was another gang's leader after all, so he needed back up as well. Jungkook was cold and ruthless, but he did his job well. They barged in and immediately started firing, gunshots were heard all over the place. When he was sure that his members could handle the people, he slipped into the main office where he knew their leader would be. Their leader, was a man named Kilt. He wasn't too strong, but the gang had a lot of supplies of drugs.