2.

"And they'll be here till 26th of this month," a man said, voice deep and calm. You could sense he had an authoritative tone, but also calmed you down at the same time. This voice radiated off the walls of Hunbul, another gang of Korea. They weren't weak, no, not at all, but they weren't the most dangerous.

"Of course, Mr. Won, I shall make the necessary arrangements," a reply arrived.

Their talk was interrupted by a loud crash that startled them both, hands immediately reaching down to their vests to grab their weapons. Mr. Won and his assistant were the only ones in the room. His assistant etched closer to the noise that came from the door, slowly, and softly. He reached a reasonable distance and clicked his gun, ready to attack, "AH! JIN HYUNG IT'S ME!", a yell came and they both visibly relaxed.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung! What the hell are you doing crawling on the floor?", Jin exclaimed. They were very close, and shared a brotherly bond with each other.

Mr.Won, or Taehyungs foster dad, to be exact, raised his eyebrow as he stared at the boy who was sitting on the floor, eyes wide as he looked at both of them. "Taehyung, where are you planning on sneaking off to?", Mr. Won questioned.

"....no where," he mumbled, eyes trailed on the floor, "Yah-"
"Okay, okay!", he exclaimed. "There's a new dog across the street, Wonwonie, please let me go!", he pouted. Jin shook his head, a smile etched onto his face. He'll never get used to the fact that Kim Taehyung, a literal ball of fluff would call a Mafia boss by a ridiculous nickname. No one was allowed to call him anything except for Mr. Won. Well, except for Taehyung. The boy was an exception.

"Taehyung, no, it's late. Go back to your room. You know you can never be too safe around here."

"Wonwonieeeee~", he pouted, stomping his feet as he crossed his hands over his chest. "Don't test me, I'm part of a gang, okay?", he said, frown painting his face as his cheeks puffed up. He was wearing his pajamas, and talking like he owned all the mafia activities in the whole country. It was absolutely endearing, really, and Mr. Won couldn't help but agree.

"Fine, but take Jin with you," he said, trying to avoid the triumphant grin that painted Taehyungs face. Screw him, he may be a mafia boss, but the fact that his son called him by a nickname would make his heart warm everytime.

Taehyung nodded happily, practically pouncing on Mr. Won, wrapping his arms around his neck, "Thank you thank you!", he exclaimed as he grabbed Jin's hand and walked out the door.

This was Kim Taehyung's life. He was surrounded by violence and death, but there wasn't one thing about him that said he grew up around them. He was everything they couldn't be. He was gentle, and caring. He was smart and calculated.

This was Kim Taehyung, adopted son of Mr. Won, leader of Hunbul (don't say that around Mr. Won, though, he'd kill anyone who called Taehyung his adopted son, for sure. In his eyes, Taehyung was his own son. His own son to spoil and love and protect from this world. His own son to provide for and make sure lived a good and safe life.)

A/N: Hello! Tae is 20, and Jk is 22. Tae acts his own age, though. Except he prefers not to be involved with any of the gang tasks. He hasn't seen bodies or violence, due to his overprotective dad. But he's smart and wise, and knows how to make calculated moves. He can be serious when he needs to, but prefers to be carefree all the time. I hope it's not too confusing ❤ kookieworld123