hurt | peter parker

You and Peter just got back from school and decided to work on the project thats due in a few days.
So right now Peter was in your room and on your bed and you were finishing gluing in the last fact on the post board.

"Finally!" You signed in satisfaction as you finished the board. Peter chuckled and started to put some of the supplies away.

"You have anything to eat?" Peter asks you.

"Well yea but my moms to healthy, let's go get some junk food."
You reply putting the poster board against your closet so it doesn't get ruined.

"Okay let's go" Peter says going to the front door to put on his shoes. You were just in a white nike sweatshirt that had its logo on the top right of your chest, some comfy soft grey shorts and white converse. You made your way out of your house and started walking to Delmars.

"What do you want" Peters asks you. once you two got there

"Just a regular burger and a slushy please." You said taking out your wallet smirking. Before you walked in the shop you took Peters wallet with out him noticing because he left it on the table and you just kept it so he couldn't pay.

"Y/N let me pay." Peter said as he was going to his back pocket.
You gave the money to Mr. Delmar and then you gave Peters wallet back. Then started walking to a table

"Are you serious, I almost had a heart attack thinking I lost this." He said referring to his wallet.

"Well how else was I gonna pay?" You chuckled. Peter rolled his eyes and then 10 min later the food came and you and Peter finished quite fast.

"Ok I'll walk you home." You said walking down the sidewalk with Peter next to you.

"No no no, it's fine, I'll take you home first since you got to pay."
Peter said turning you around so you guys could walk to your house's direction.

"Are you sure." You said and stopped. Peter nodded then started walking again, and on the way their you guys talked about non sense until you reached your house. you and Peter hugged while saying bye to each other. Right when you walked into your room, you decided to take a walk bc you needed to let the stress from the week and take it off.

"Okay just be back before 9:00!" Your mom said, you told her okay then while you where walking down the empty and quite neighborhood that was a couple streets away from your house. You were picked up of the ground by your waist aggressively and slightly thrown to the floor but mostly just not a very nice landing it wasnt to hard enough to make you to bleed but definitely bruise.

"What the hell?" You groaned getting back up only to meet and guy in a red and blue suit with a spider on his chest.

"Spi- Spider man?" You asked even tho you knew it was him.

"Y/N run." He said and your were so confused that you froze. Hoe the hell does he know my name? You saw how his eyes weren't white anymore, they were black with a red circle in the middle as if he could kill someone with a look.

"Wh-wh-what." You stuttered. He was 10 feet or so away from you you started to back away when he started walking closer.

"Y/N please run!" He yelled as he started running towards you.

Peter POV

When I dropped Y/N off and got home, I put on my suit and started swinging around, it was a ruff one today, I found out that my suit could go to combat mood, I was dragged a pretty good distance from a van. And I was dropped 100s if yards from the sky and into a lake.