depression | tom holland

Y/n and Tom were always considered that happy couple that had no problems and always got through if they did and just radiates off happiness and joy. That was all until Toms started to act all weird. He recently doest want to go out or eat as much. He just wants to sleeps with Y/ns' arms around him.

He's woken up multiple times crying. He's acts scared and asks where Y/n going every time she needs to leave the apartment. But he doesn't talk to her like he used to. There was always light in his eyes and it shown so well, now it's just dark. He sometimes snaps but then apologizes afterward yet still doesn't look her in the eye anymore. They've been together for 2 years and he's never, not once acted like this.

Y/n had just gotten back from a night out with her friend Ashley. Right as she open the door, she sees an empty apartment. Y/n wants to talk to Tom about his behavior but doesn't want to seem pushy. She put her bag down and took off her shoes then headed to their bedroom and see Tom sound asleep. It was 11:00 pm and he always tried to wait until Y/n got home when she rarely left but I guess he was too tired.

your pov:

Once I changed into black cotton shorts with a Nike sports bra. I get into bed with Tom. I lay on my side and scoot over to him then take his arm and move it up so I can snuggle in his chest but he ends up shifting so his arms ends up around my waist and his head on my chest.

"I love you." We say together as I kiss his hair and he kisses my chest.

I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

•••••••••••••

I woke up to the sun coming out the blinds. Tom is still in my arms, but this time. My leg is over his him and the other under his other two legs so basically my legs on each side of his hips and one hand of his is in my hair and the other tightly wrapped around my waist. I tried moving around to make him breakfast but he woke up.

"Good morning love." He says and pulls me closer.

"Good morning." I sigh. I start moving around even more. He seemed tired and I wanted to do something nice for him. He arms tightened around me until he let go harshly.

"Fine! If you don't want to be around me just say it!" He yells then turns the other way so his back is facing me.

"No Tom I just wanted to make you breakfast." I say calmly. "Tom..?" When he doesn't reply, I move his shoulder so he is on his back and say. "Ok what the hell has been up with you! I have tried to be patient with you and understanding but you keep snapping and it makes me think I'm doing something wrong but what could I have possibly done to make you act this way?!" I rant. "Your always scared and protective when I want to leave the house and you never go out or look me in the eyes anymore, you barley eat, your just sleeping now a days and it's terrified me but your not giving me anything to help you." I say but I was so focused on getting all that out I didn't realize he was crying.

"Tom..." I sigh. I lean over to hug him. I brush he cheeks with the hand that's not wrapped around him. He was trying to control his cries but he couldn't. I let go softly and I'm still leaning over him. "You gotta tell me what's wrong." He finally properly looks me in the eyes for the first time in a few months. He stopped sobbing but tears were still running down his face.

"I-I-I d-don't- i d-didn't Y-Y I'm-" he shakes his head slowly while he stutters. Not because of his previous cries, but because he looked so scared. He started breathing heavily. I knew he was struggling with his words so I just cut him off.

"Tom, babe, just listen to me right now okay?" He took and inhale. Tears were still in his eyes and down his cheeks and they were still forming like he knew what was coming. He was still on his back, head against the pillow. I was on my knees leaning over him still in last nights pjs. I put my hands on his cheeks and he tightly closed his eyes which caused more tears to fall and leaned into my touch.

"What has been going on with you. You haven't been yourself in so long and all I want is my Tom to come back." His eyes were still shut. He was waiting for something. I know it. He's scared. Why is he so scared? "Baby, open your eyes." He slowly opened them. "What are you so scared about?"

It was a while until he said. "Your gonna leave me." He whispered looking down.

"What? Were did you get that from?" I asked confused.

"I-I'm not enough for you, I want you to be happy but I can't give you that. I'm always a mess and I hate when you have to clean me up but you always do and I've be-" he started crying again. I immediately hugged him. He put him head in the crooks of my neck and hugged me the tightest he ever has. My arms around his neck but one patting his hair downward.

"Tom, you make me so happy." I say without pulling away. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I-I j-just- I dont know." he stutters. "I was just s-so scared, I-" he starts then gets cut off by me kissing him. I put my hands on his cheeks and I move so I'm straddling him. We kiss for a while so I can show how much he means to me through a kiss.

"Tom..." I sigh "Do you not understand how important you are to me, I need you probably more then you need me, you make me more happy then anyone else and I'm sorry that I didn't notice this earlier but can we just move on from this. Like I said, all I want is my Tom to come back." I state calmly.

He nods in response and he leans into me again and taps his arms around me ask do him as well. "I love you Tom." I kiss his forehead. "I love you Y/n." He tightens his grip around me.