tired | tom holland

tom

tom

It was currently 12:38 am and I just finished my scenes. I was heading home now and all I could think about was getting into bed and being wrapped around Y/n's arms.

I opened the front door only to be met with Y/n eating hot cheetos on our living room couch watching Riverdale.

"Love why are you still awake." I said as I kicked off my shoes.

"Well you know I can't sleep until your home and Archie just confessed as "guilty" in court and I had to finish the episode." She said getting off the couch, turning off the tv and making her way to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pecked my lips.

"How was set today?" She asked and could tell I had no life left in me.

"Horrible." I said and leaned my head against her shoulder.

"Aww well hopefully you get enough sleep because I think you have tomorrow off?" She said as my arms are wrapped fully and tightly around her waist and her hands running up and down my arms.

"I do so can we go to bed." I said holding me tighter.

"Yes we can but you have to take shower and change so I'll get the bed ready." She said pulling away.

"Or you could get in with me-." I asked but then got cut off but realizing again that her hair was wet so that means she already took a shower.

"I already took one, now go get in the shower I'll bring your clothes in." She said and i went in our bedroom.

Your POV
I was in the middle of showering, I opened the door and left his boxers and grey sweatpants on the dresser in the bathroom and I didn't bother to bring him a shirt cuz he was gonna take it off anyways.

"Tom! Your clothes are on the dresser okay!" I yelled a bit to make sure he heard my voice through the water.

"Alright, thanks love." He said and I left and went to the bedroom, I got a few extra blankets and placed them in the bed.

" He said and I left and went to the bedroom, I got a few extra blankets and placed them in the bed