slut | tom holland

y/n

y/n

Tom and I have been together for 5 months now and we have been going very smoothly and we thought it was a reasonable time to finally meet his parents. We met my parents last week and it went great so now we have about 10 minutes until Tom's parents arrived. We were currently in our apartment, I was getting dressed and I wore:

Your outfit:

I was very comfortable in the way my body looks and the way I dress so this doesn't seem to be a problem for me to wear

I was very comfortable in the way my body looks and the way I dress so this doesn't seem to be a problem for me to wear. I walk out of Tom and I's bedroom and I see Tom on the living room couch. He sees me and smiles then his eyes trace down my body and his smile fades.

"What are wearing." He says a bit annoyed coming towards me.

"Umm a body suit... why is there something wrong with it?" I look down at my body to see if anything was wrong.

"Uhh yea, everything! Y/n your litterly wearing lingerie, and were about to meet my parents!" Tom raised his voice at you.

"Why are you getting so mad, it doesn't even show anything." I reply calmly but shocked that he's talking to me with attitude.

"It's just that you look a bit like a slut." I was so shocked and it took me a moment to realize that he spoke to me like that.

"What did you just say-" i got cut off by the doorbell ringing. Both of our eyes turn towards the door until Tom says.

"Are you gonna change?" He says with a hint on anger in his voice.

"Well I cant now but we are defiantly talking later." I say and walk towards the door. I greet Toms parents and have dinner. The whole time, I was saying something that referenced about the argument before there arrival and he said something back but in an undercover tone.

"Oh well it was so nice meeting you Y/n we should hangout one day so it would just be us girls." Nikki says grabbing her coat off the hook.

"Yes agree. I hope to see you soon bye." I say

"Bye mum, bye dad." Tom says from the living room.

"Bye loves." They say and right when I close the door, I sigh and I walk into our room to grab my phone and purse. I walk to the front door but Tom rushes and stands I front of the door and immediately wraps his arms around my waist and he dips his head in my neck. My arms aren't wrapped around him just floating around his shoulders. 

"Please don't leave Y/n, I'm so sorry I went past the line when I said that, I didn't mean it, I was so stressed about you meeting my parents it just came out, please don't be ma-" he starts apologizing but then gets cut off by me saying.

"Tom I don't think you know how much that hurt when you said that, but I really just want to get some fresh air right now and we'll talk when I clear my mind." I pull away from the hug and reach for the door handle.

"No no please Y/n don't leav-"

"Tom I just need to be alone right now okay." I say then shut the door leaving tom to slide down the door with his hands in his hair regretting everything that happened today. Oh god what did I do, I should have never said that, what if she never comes back, no no she will she has to. Tom thinks.

3 hours later. ( 11:00 pm )

Toms POV:

It has been three hours since Y/n has left and every second kills me. I don't blame her for reacting the way she is, I basically called her a slut to her face. But I just want her home. I changed out of my black jeans and white shirt to black sweatpants and I went shirtless.

While I was pacing in the living room thinking of the things she could be doing right now, she wouldn't be drunk, not on a Thursday night, so the club is out of the question, what if she's- my thoughts get cut of by the door opening. 

I turn my head to see a sober Y/n as expected. "Y/n oh my god." I rush to her and pull her in a hug as she doesn't hug back again. With just that lack of movement I could tell she was still pissed, she had every right to be. "Please Y/n, please don't be mad. I shouldn't have said what I said, you look beautiful as always and you know I love you more than anything and my parents clearly love you as well and I just... i don't want to loose you Y/n/n." I tighten the hug.

"It's okay tom." She says which makes me do flips mentally.

"R-really?" I lift my head from her neck.

"Yea but just know that if you talk to me like that again, don't expect me to talk to you at all." She says.

"Never again, I swear." I tighten my arms around her again and kiss her. "I love you so much." I mutter against her lips. I wrap her in another hug and this time, she wraps her arms around my neck and says
"I love you too."