anorexia | tom holland

[ she looked gorgeous at the met. oml. ]
-
| requested |
-
anorexia
-

Tom Holland, looks great, acts great, is great, mature, responsible, humble. I could go on and on, but that's only what everyone else knows.

-

Y/n recently has gotten with an argument with her family. She was beyond pissed at them. They didn't think Tom was a good look for her. Her family wasn't famous but was well known. Her dad was a surgeon, one of the best in the U.S. Her mom was a lawyer, won countless of cases and became well known in a short amount of time at the start of her career.

When Y/n and Tom first started dating, they didn't tell anyone until 5 months later because they both wanted to be sure that they were serious about eachother. So when they planned out that the others parents were gonna meet them, they were positive that they were gonna approve.

For Y/n, Tom's family absolutely adored her, Tessa would jump on Y/n as soon as she would enter the door and Y/n would love it to the point she came to Tom's house only for Tessa at times. Sam and Harry would play basketball or soccer with her because she was quite athletic or even cook with her. Paddy would ask Y/n for help with his homework and she would have so much patience with him. Nikki would ask her with help in the kitchen or cleaning the house and she would always say yes and never argue, Dom always wanted to surprise Tom on set so he would always got to Y/n first and ask what and when. They all loved her to beyond.

For Tom, it was different story, like I stated before, Y/n's parents werent fond on him and how he made Y/n look to the public eye, now it wasn't as if the fans didn't ship them, because oh god they did. Even if you had nothing to do with liking Tom, Spider-man, or marvel. If you went on Instagram, you would automatically see a pic of them together or a fan edit on your explore page because that's how much everyone loved them together.

Y/n's parents were oblivious to this, and they weren't shy about saying that they didn't like him either.

flashback:

Y/n's pov:

Tom and I were out at dinner with my parents, I know my parents weren't these racists, homophobic, or sexists people, but doesn't mean they weren't assholes, they thrived for fame and their ego was never something that you wouldn't get annoyed by.

We were currently seated at the table with our food, it was quiet until my mother whispered something to my dad while looking Tom up and down, "I don't like him, he looks like as if he's been sleeping in his parents garage for the last year." My dad nodded his head and also looked at Tom is disgust. They weren't very quiet with their words and Tom heard it clearly and I know this because he shifted uncomfortably. Their behavior or like this lasted to whole night. I had enough.

"Mother, Dad, may I speak with you alone for a second." It wasn't a question.

"Are you sure dear, maybe after dinner." She "sweetly" replied.

"Now." I demanded. I could almost feel the smoke coming out of my ears.

Tom puts his hand on my thigh and gives me a look that gently says "let it go." But I hope he knows that I'm doing anything but that.

"Outside now." I say to them while getting out of my seat. "Tom, I'll meet you in the car yeah?" He nods and gets up out of his chair, I already paid for dinner because I never let Tom unless it's an occasion for me.

I walk out the door with Tom and my parents slowly following behind, Tom walks to the car after giving me a kiss and I walk to the outside tables on the side of the restaurant. I see my parents following me.

"Okay. What the hell is your problem with Tom?" I'm not wasting my time with them when I could be with Tom so I get straight to the point.

"Love, what are you talking about?" My dad speaks first out of the two of them.

"What I'm talking about? You guys maybe these talented people who have the most steadiest hands and can save someone's life or crack the hardest case to ever be found," grins grew on their faces as if they didn't know that this isn't a compliment. "But you guys are absolute shit at keeping things to yourself," the grins drop. "I only had you meet Tom because I have respect for you two and wanted you to be aware of where my life is headed, you guys have never treated anyone how their suppose to be and I'm so sick of it. If you don't start adapting to the fact that I love Tom, that's on you." I say and head towards the car that Tom and I drove in.

"Y/n get back here!" My mother yells.

"Mom, you aren't allowed to speak to me like that anymore." That was the first time I have ever directly addressed her as "mom."

I open the car door and I see Tom, he doesn't turn my way though. "Okay, now that that's over with, let's just go home." I say while putting my seatbelt on. He still hasn't looked at me.

I move so I'm facing him, while doing so, I see my parents car exit the parking lot. "Tom, babe? Are you okay?" I ask, all he responds with me is a nod. "Look at me." I ask gently. He slowly moves his head so he is facing me and I immediately take note of his red eyes as if he's been crying, I know that Tom is a sensitive guy and I actually love that about him and how he is o my vulnerable around me though.

I don't say anything, I climb onto his lap so I'm straddling him and hug him. He doesn't let any sobs out but he gently shakes in my arms, he has always been insecure and has told me multiple time but I always told him otherwise. After he calmed down I spoke up. "Tom?" He snuggles closer to my neck as his reply. "I love you, don't listen to anyone else if they tell you otherwise okay?" I say stroking his hair.

He nods and then says. "I love you more." I chuckle and pull back to cup his cheeks.

"Not possible." I kiss him like never before and then we go home, trying to forget as if the night never happened.

-
[ im doing a part two. chill ]