tutor | peter parker

summary: your peters tutor but over time his grades got better yet still asked for help.

-

peters pov:

Not many people have told me I'm smart, maybe a few every now and again but mostly from May and Ned. But ever since I became Spider-Man, school was the last of my worries. I would usually pay attention in class, but I was rarely ever there so it didn't matter. I would arrive to class late or just skip it, and when I did I had a lot of work to make up but
Spider-Man duty calls and I end up just not doing it so it continues to pile on and lower my grades.

It got bad enough that Mr. Miller (my principle) told my one of my teachers to ask a girl in my class to tutor me. Her name was Y/n Y/l/n. She was always so nice to me and not a try hard like the rest of the school. She was also popular so ever since she started tutoring me in school, less kids began to pick on me. But I never used her like that and I'm never going to but I still love her around me.

And then the incident with the vulture happened and Mr. Stark finally wanted me as an avenger, I wanted to say yes but I didn't, I couldn't leave May like that and same goes for Ned. So I continued to be the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man and stayed close to the ground. Ever since that, I was in school more often and didn't miss my classes most of the time so my grades went up to the point to where I didn't need help.

"Okay class thats all for today, your homework is just to read pages 516 to 530. Alright get out of here, except for you Parker, I would like to speak with you." Mrs. Andrews spoke to the class then directly to me.

I waited until the rest of the class was out the door before I went up to her. "Yes ma'am." I said as I approached her.

She titled her computer screen and turned it to my direction giving me a clear view of her screen that held the data of my grades. "So I've noticed that your grades have gotten better recently, which might I add was very impressive because they increased over 30%, so I was just wondering if you think you still need Y/n to help you?" 

No, was my first thought. If I'm being honest I was all caught up in my classes and didn't need the tutoring anymore but then I wouldn't have Y/n around anymore either. That was an issue to me. It surprised me of how quick my answer came out of my mouth. "Yes, yes I do. I know it seems like I'm doing okay but I just want to make sure I understand everything before I'm ready to do the work by myself."

"Alright thats fine, but you seem perfectly fine to me so you can call quits anytime you want." She said and turned her computer towards her again.

"Alright thank you Mrs. Andrews, have a nice day." I then left the room to go to the library for my study session with Y/n.

your pov:

I was sitting in class doing my homework while Mrs. Andrews teaches the class. I was ahead so I already knew that stuff she was teaching and just decided to do some of my homework early. The bell rang. "Okay class thats all for today, your homework is just to read pages 516 to 530. Alright get out of here, except for you Parker, I would like to speak with you." She said then grabbed all the scattered sheets on her desk into one pile.

I left the room and glanced at Peter but he didn't notice so that was good. "Thank you Mrs. Andrews." I said walking out of the classroom. I always thanked her because she was one of the rare decent teachers left in this world. I went to library and waited for Peter.