panic attack | tom holland

Stan, he was an amazing idol and legend and I was so heart broken hearing about this

Stan, he was an amazing idol and legend and I was so heart broken hearing about this. Thank You Stan for everything. (btw there was a very disrespectful post about Stan disintegrating and so many more posts that made fun of the horrible death and I was actually ashamed and disgusted to be in the marvel fandom.)
—————————

I was surrounded by nothing but darkness. I couldn't see anything, I couldnt even see my hands no matter how hard I tried to. I then closed my eyes and opened them again and now I was in my bedroom. I was awake yet I couldn't move, my body is not awake, my mind was, I could see but my body is still sleeping.

All of a sudden a see a black sort of creature in the corner of my left eye. It's coming closer and crawling in the floor with it's hands. It's getting closer, it was so slow until at one point it just jumped off the floor on to me so fast. Before I knew it I woke up screaming, sweating, I couldn't see anything out of my eyes, I couldn't hear out of my ears, and I couldn't breathe out of my lungs.

Not again. This is the 7th night I woke up with an anxiety attack. Tom my roommate has currently been away to go shoot for his new movie Spider Man Far From Home so he hasnt been around the last month to whats going on.

I shot up in a sitting position and started to back up. My back was against the headboard and my knees where to my chest and my hands were around my upper arm.

I dug my nails into my palms (like Betty Cooper) and they soon started to bleed. It was also dark but it got mixed with my blurry vision. Everything was happening so fast, I still couldn't breathe. I was all alone. I knew tom was gonna come later today or tomorrow but he still isnt here, no one is here and I didn't know what to do. I've never had one as bad as this.

Then all of sudden the door was opened very harshly that made me dig my nails even more into the palm of my hands scared of whats coming next. I didn't want to see who or what it was so I shut my eyes closed tightly and then I felt a hand on my thigh. I didn't dare to move an inch.

"Y/n hey hey it's okay, look at me." tom said calmly and I could recognize that voice anywhere. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Tom. He face had worry and panic written all over his face.

"whats going on with you Y/n your scaring me?" Tom asked worryingly searching my face frantically.

"I-I c-c-can't brea...th." I forced my self to say looking his in the eyes. His worried ones was starring at my teared ones.

"Yes you can okay, don't look at anything else just focus on me." He said while separating my knees so he could get closer and that ended up with him in between my legs. He cupped my cheeks and rubbed his thumb over my cheek bones.

"Breathe Y/n breathe." He said while breathing loudly. I could tell that he didn't actually know what to do but it was working.

It was a bit before I started to breathe again. After I calmed down and started to breathe I broke into tears.