anorexia part two | tom holland

[ it's here :) ]
-
[ warning: the title ]
-
anorexia part two
-

It's been a week since the dinner with my parents meeting Tom and ever since, Tom has been acting differently. He used to love getting takeout and eating a shit ton of pizza; we even had competitions of who could it the most pizzas the fastest. He always won. Not this time though.

"Hey Tom, you hungry?" We we're in bed. I was on my side and he was huddled against me with his forehead on my chest.

He had just woken up so his voice cracked a bit. "No I'm okay." He snuggles into my neck.

"Come on Tom, I haven't seen you eat breakfast or really anything for the past week." I say while playing with his curls.

"Y/n, I would eat something if I felt like it, I'll eat in a bit just not now okay?." I didn't reply, I continued playing with his hair, I've been getting very worried about him, he's been getting closer as well, he always wants to be near me and asks me if I'm coming home every time I leave for work, which I have no problem with. But I can't get myself to believe him and that never happens.

"You wouldn't lie to me right?" I ask after a moment of silence.

"Wha- why- why would you ask that?" He looked up at me caught off guard by my question .

"Just answer the question please." I stated calmly.

He started shaking his head. "N-no never."

"Then why haven't you been eating?" I move so he's no longer her touching me.

"Baby I-" he starts but I know he's not gonna answer the question.

"Tom, answer me." I state but not in a demanding way. I sit up.

"I-I can't tell you." He sits up as well. He moves to touch my waist but I get off the bed and go over the the closet. I pull out a hoodie and leggings to put on.

"Y/n- w-what are you doing?" He sounds scared but I ignore him and I put the on the leggings, take of Toms shirt that I had on and pull my hoodie over my head. I grab my phone from the dresser and walk over to the other side of the room to put on my shoulder purse from the chair and walk out our room.

I feel Tom following but don't turn around.

Should I be mad? Maybe me leaving would just make the situation worse... No. He needs to understand how serious I am.

Once I get to the front door, I put on my shoes and move to open the front door but Tom blocks it with his body. His hands in fists by his side with a concerned look on his face. "Y/n- why are you leaving?"

"I'm leaving because your not trusting me enough to tell me why your hurting yourself." I move towards the door again but he speaks again.

"I'm sorry, just- just don't go." He comes closer but I back away.

"I need to go Tom, you're not taking me seriously." I move around him and open the door.

"Will- are you gonna come home?" He sounded so scared, my heart tightened. I didn't want to leave I really didn't, but I can't sit here and just watch him starve himself. I know he'll keep putting it aside as long as i'm still here.