◾️||11

Author Pov.

Jungkook sat next to the boy and silently took his phone away from him, " leave " the shorter blurted out as he hugged himself trying to warm his body as he hid his face away from jungkook, " but you don't mean it ".

" how do you know what I feel inside, how do you know I don't mean it? " he asked as jungkook stared at him, " I don't, I just feel that way.. you want me here, even if you deny it " he said as jimin bit his lips trying to stop any word from escaping his mouth.

' I want you because I love you.. but I want you to go because I love you too.. and it hard that you are pushing me away from you ' he thought as jungkook looked at him and smiled, " stop rambling to yourself about your problems, tell me what's wrong? ".

" nothing wrong.. " jimin said as he brought his attention back to the front, he could see the waves crashing on each other as the stars shined brightly in the sky surrounding the moon as if it was an expensive gem that needed protection.

" don't lie jimin, I am not taehyung, I could see through your lies " he said as he turned his head to the side, " tell me, what is making you sad? " he asked as jimin furrowed his eyebrows, he was trying to think of an answer but the only thing he can say is, " my heart.. hurt "

" why? " jungkook asked with a worried tone, jimin smiled as he felt how his tone changed from confident to a worried tone, " I love y- someone, but they don't feel the same.. " he said as he found himself staring deep into jungkook eyes.

" do I know that someone? " jungkook asked, he turned his face and faced ahead trying to hide that he felt annoyed, a slight irritation visible in his tone, " you could say so, but it's not their fault.. I didn't confess so it's my mistake " he smiled weakly as the taller frowned, " so you are not sure if that someone loves you back? " he asked as jimin shook his head.

" he is in a relationship, but I am sure he doesn't love me.. he have a partner " he said as he scooted closer to jungkook, resting his head gently on the taller shoulder while hugging his arm for warmth, " just know that this someone is missing a lot for not being with you " he said as jimin smiled.

" you think so? " he asked with a smile that slowly widened when jungkook nodded, " I am not sure if what you said is true.. but I hope he soon think the same too.. " he said as jungkook smile suddenly turned into a thin line.

" but I don't want anyone to think of you the same way I think of you? " he pouted as jimin giggled, " don't worry, I still care about what you think more than anyone else " he said as jungkook sighed, " but still, you like that person not me, so it is different ".

Jimin stayed quiet as he found it hard to answer jungkook when the person he actually love was his childhood friend, his best friend.. and almost a family, Jeon Jungkook and he hated the fact that he couldn't confess to him at all.

__________
ok that all for tonight
🧡🧡🧡🧡