◾️||41

Author Pov.

A sigh escaped jimin lips as he glanced at jungkook, " kookie.. " he called softly as he turned to face jungkook who looked at him with a wide smile, " did you.. " the smaller started nervously leading the taller eyebrows to furrow in confusion.

" did what? " jungkook asked, " did you delete dwan texts? " he asked as he looked straight into jungkook eyes, the taller eyes twitched slightly before he turned his gaze away from jimin, " I did. " he blurted out annoyedly as he poked his inner cheek with his tongue.

" jungkook! " the smaller whined as he held jungkook arm with his two hands, the boy just groaned in frustration, " I don't like him.. " he muttered annoyedly, " especially when he is with you! " he blurted out angrily as he glared at jimin for few seconds before looking back down to his feet.

Even though he wanted to be angry he couldn't, jungkook being jealous over him made him happy.. so happy, he could feel the butterflies in his stomach, he really tried to be mad but he ended pulling up the boy for a hug.

The two pulled back with a smile on their faces, " next time tell me.. and I will talk to them don't just delete their chats leading them to have bad thoughts of me " he muttered cutely as he pecked jungkook lips, the taller nodded shyly before getting his phone out.

" oh wait.. " he frowned when he saw his mother text, his body tensed as he finished replying to his mother, " you ok? " jimin asked as the boy frowned, " I don't think so, mom seemed a bit mad " he groaned as he cracked his neck.

" oh.. do you think she found out? " jimin asked but jungkook just shrugged his shoulders, " I don't know, I guess we will have to tell her if she found out already " he said as jimin nodded, " don't worry.. maybe she will be fine with it.. " he said feeling unsure by his own words.

" and maybe she won't " jungkook muttered weakly as he held jimin hand.. gently caressing it, they stared at each other eyes for few seconds before starting to walk feeling tensed and scared of what jungkook mother may say to them.

She accepted jimin being gay but what if she ask him to stay away from jungkook because of the same reason? He was scared and he didn't want to admit it because he was sure jungkook was feeling the same way he did.

____________
I found out I have a lot of contents that I could use for aus but never bothered to do so, should I publish a new one after this one or stick with my regular stories?