◾️||14

Author Pov.

Anger, jealousy and insecurity were displayed on jia face as she watched jungkook talking to jimin, feeding him whenever he taste something delicious, wiping his lips if it was stained, ruffling his hair when he find him cute, worse that his attention never left the smaller.

Normally jungkook attention is always on her but this time it was all over jimin, did something change? Or was they always that close? was his attention on her because they were alone or because jimin wasn't there?

Million of thoughts went through her head but one thing she was sure about, Jimin presence was making her feel angry and jealous and she wanted him gone, her attention turned to her boyfriend and his best friend to see them staring at each other in a fondly way.

Jungkook reached to jimin face and started caressing it as gently as he could, she was getting angry yet the smaller boy was feeling butterflies in his stomach, he loved jungkook and he was happy with the tiniest attention and love he would give him.

" how about you find someone to be with instead of stealing my boyfriend attention? " jia blurted out rudely as she glared at jimin, the smaller felt anxious as he fixed his body and faced the front muttering a low sorry.

Jungkook glanced at her and then turned to jimin, " hey you don't have to apologize, we are friends and we were talking ", jimin smiled weakly at the mention of the word 'friends', he normally love this word but this time? He hate it.

" jimin aren't you gay? " jia suddenly asked leading silence to fall on the table, " what about it? " taehyung asked angrily as she laughed, " nothing, just starting a conversation? " she pouted cutely, jungkook glanced at taehyung feeling annoyed by his behavior toward jia.

" seeing you around my boyfriend making me feel worried about him " she started leading jimin to feel uncomfortable in his current spot, " the way you look at my boyfriend.. it's like you are in love, and I hate it " she glared at him as she uttered the last three words.

" jia stop saying nonsense, he doesn't love me " jungkook laughed as he turned toward jimin, " right? "  he elbowed jimin side waiting for him to agree with him, jimin glanced at taehyung and namjoon feeling his tears welling up in his eyes.

" jimin? " he called again with furrowed eyebrows, " I.. don't, excuse me.. " he muttered softly before leaving the restaurant, his tears were already falling when he reached to the door, and the only one who followed him was taehyung.. as the rest were busy stopping jin and surprisingly yoongi from scolding her.

__________
the next update will also be written
😣