◾️||37

Author Pov.

Jimin pulled the phone out of jungkook hand and pushed him down, the boy was confused but stayed still as he saw jimin hover over him, " what are you doing? ", the smaller smiled as he leaned closer to the boy face.

" the movie is starting " he said as he glanced at the screen behind jimin, " but we already saw that movie.. " he mumbled cutely, " did we? " jungkook smirked as he wrapped his arms around jimin waist, the smaller just nodded as he leaned over trying to shrink the gap between their lips.

Jungkook stared at jimin lips suddenly starting to feel nervous, the smaller could feel jungkook sudden heavy breathe as he tightened his grip on jimin waist, " you know.. we don't have to do something you are not comfortable with.. " jimin smiled as he pulled back and rested his weight on jungkook abdomen.

" it's not that I am uncomfortable.. I am just thinking.. what if I realized I really want you as mine but my parents say no? " he frowned as he reached to caress jimin cheeks who decided to lay over him, " I told you.. I will still stay by your side, even as friends.. in the end.. I was always your friend.. "

" but we can't, I am happy with this.. and I need more.. " he softly caressed jimin hair, the boy closed his eyes as he smiled, " and I am happy to give you everything.. even if I am not labeled as yours " his smile got wider as jungkook hummed.

" do you really mean it? " jungkook asked, " are you questioning my words? " he asked but the taller shook his head as response, " maybe I just want something to confirm your words? " he asked in a playful tone, " something like.. "

Jimin cupped jungkook cheeks, slowly leaning close to his face trying to connect their lips, " this.. " he mumbled the last word before connecting their lips, gently pressing his lips against jungkook's, he noticed that jungkook was expecting that to happen.

He used a flavored lip palm, his mouth had a minty taste when he swiftly swirled his tongue over jungkook tongue, a smile spread over jimin face as he pressed his lips a bit hard on jungkook lips enjoying the fact that jungkook wanted something to happen between them tonight, he really wanted to tease him but he preferred kissing him longer than to make the boy pout and act all sad on him for wanting to kiss him.

____________
Sorry for the late update
🧡🧡🧡🧡