◾️||42

Author Pov.

The two were now sitting in front of jungkook mother, she was staring at the two who kept stealing glances of each other every 30sec, " do you know why you are here? " she asked as jungkook stayed quiet, " I really thought you are better than this jungkook ".

The boy furrowed his eyebrows as he looked up at his mother, " what do you mean? " he asked as she shook her head feeling disappointed, " and you jimin? don't you feel bad for breaking the poor girl heart? I know that my son is stupid but you? ".

" wait mom! What girl are you talking about? " he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as she sighed, " jia? She came to see me and told me everything ", jungkook glanced at jimin before looking back at his mother, " you ignored her for days and spent your time on jimin? ".

" mom, me and jimin didn't talk for a while and I broke up with jia before me and jimin made up! so how did I ignore her because of him? " he asked as his mother furrowed her eyebrows, " but she- " jungkook interrupted his mother as he blurted out the truth.

" I am with jimin. " he said leading jimin eyes to widen on how he just blurted it out, " what do you mean? " his mother asked as her eyes drifted between the two, " I broke up with jia because I wanted to be with jimin.. I wanted to be his boyfriend ".

" you- but.. " he sighed as he held jimin hand tightly, " we are not in a relationship, we didn't want to be in one without talking to you and dad.. we wanted to take your permission first.. but jia keep messing things up but I won't let her this time, she was the reason why I started pushing jimin away ".

" I am still attracted to girls so maybe I am bisexual? " he said as his mother stayed quiet, " I know it's shocking but I would be really happy.. thankful too if you let us be together " he lowered his gaze as he tightened his grip on jimin hand.

" for years now he had to comfort me when ever I broke up with my girlfriends, comfort me when I am sad or had a fight.. I never knew he loved me.. and still he never bothered to confess.. even as a joke, mom.. I found out about his crush when jia embarrassed him.. and since that day I was questioning a lot of things ".

" me coming out to you right now, isn't easy.. I have been trying to test my feelings toward him and I realized that I am more happy with him than I ever was with anyone, he understands me.. he care about me.. he is everything.. I ever wanted " he said his last words before placing a gentle kiss on the boy small hand.

In the other hand, jimin heart beat was increasing as he bit his lips nervously, he saw how blank jungkook mother face was so he was starting to believe that she was against their relationship, he felt his tears welling up in his eyes but jungkook mother suddenly cupped his face shocking him.

" he finally accepted you as his boyfriend " she cooed as she pressed the smaller cheeks together, jungkook eyes widened as jimin tears escaped his eyes, " hey baby don't cry " she said as she gently wiped the smaller tears away.

She turned to glare at her son, " it's all your fault! " she scolded him before hitting him on the shoulder twice, jimin was taken aback but started crying harder because he thought she would say no, " stop crying baby, I know.. when you came out to us.. I knew why.. " she mumbled softly as she hugged the boy.

" this stupid asshole kept requesting things from you whenever he was curious and you never said no.. he took advantage of that because he always knew if he just push you a little bit you will agree, I was sad that you had to force a smile and hide your feelings away from us ".

" this time, it's your turn to smile.. laugh and love, I am not really happy that he came out to me but if it's you.. I will but if he ever breaks your heart tell me and I will break both his heart and face " she glared at her son who stared at her shocked.

He was scared of her saying no but ended up getting threats from her if he ever hurt his soon to be boyfriend, he was happy but still betrayed, " anyway I have to go now, please if you two are staying no sex in the living room.. and no screaming jimin you were too loud last time " she laughed as the boy face turned red.

" mom, time to go.. I am happy you are not against this but you are making it too awkward for us " he said as he pushed his mother out of the living room, " jungkook, don't hurt him.. before anything.. he is your best friend " she muttered seriously as she stood near the door with her son.

" I am not planning too, I am sure about my feelings.. if not I wouldn't have accepted being with him " he said confidently leading his mother to smile, " please jungkook, he is a good kid.. don't hurt him " he nodded as he hugged her but he turned her body and pushed her out when she whispered the last sentence " and his flexibility for sex is greater than any gi- "

Jungkook groaned as he rested his head on the door as he listened to his mother scolding him from the other side, small hands wrapped around his waist leading a smile to take over his lips, " so.. " he muttered softly as he rested his head on jungkook back.

" I guess you are mine " jungkook smirked as he turned in the younger arm leading him to face him as he still had his arms locked around jungkook body, " I guess I am.. " he smiled while tip toeing trying to reach jungkook lips, the taller smiled and leaned down but pressed his lips against jimin head.

" you are mine park jimin.. and no one can steal you away from me.. " he smirked before carrying the boy on his shoulder, " where are we going?! " the boy cried out as he tried pushing himself down, " recreate our memories " he said playfully leading his boyfriend.. to blush.