◾️||15

Author Pov.

" baby- " before taehyung could say anything jimin hugged him tightly, he was a crying mess and he hated that, the more he fell in love with jungkook the easier his tears fell, and he wasn't sure who is to blame, he held the taller so tightly that made taehyung do the same.

" I love him.. I don't want to be friends anymore.. I hate this, I hate myself " he cried as taehyung shushed him trying to calm him down, " I am not selfish.. but when it comes to him I want him to be all mine taehyung.. but he never thought of me other than a friend.. " he cried as the other stayed quiet.

" I keep denying it, but I love him so bad.. and it hurt to wake up the next morning knowing that it just me who feel this way.. " he felt his body getting weak as he sobbed on the taller chest, " it will get better jimin.. " he tried to reason out but jimin just laughed.

" if he just didn't kiss me that time, if he didn't ask me to sleep with him to experience sex.. maybe I wouldn't have fallen in love with him.. I wouldn't see him differently.. If he didn't I could have been normal too.. " he said as he pulled away trying to wipe his tears.

" maybe I wouldn't have fallen in love with him.. " he muttered softly as he stared at the floor in hope he will start feeling better, or at least calm.. he was sure he won't be able to go back inside but he didn't want to go home and cry alone.

________
Not sure what to write
😂