◾️||33

Author Pov.

Jimin rushed to the door to find jungkook pale figure standing outside of his apartment, he was wearing one of his oversized black hoodies and his puma track pants, he had his hood over his head as he stared at jimin face.

The shorter felt a bit nervous as he met jungkook eyes, they stared at each other for few seconds before he invited the boy inside, " so.. finally you wanted to talk.. " jimin asked as he followed the boy toward the living room.

" I always wanted to talk jimin.. I was just making sure of everything before I do anything.. " he answered before sitting down, " and..? Did you figure out anything yet? " he asked feeling his heart beat slowly increasing.

" actually yeah.. I did " he said nervously as he turned to face jimin, " I broke up with jia " he muttered suddenly, to say that Jimin wasn't happy would be an understatement but he couldn't smile, not in such situations with such feelings and tension in the air.

" after that night I started thinking, wondering about everything I experienced with you.. and to be honest they were one of the best moments I had through my whole life jimin.. " he said as he reached to hold jimin small hands in his.

" I may not love you, but I realized that all I live for is.. to see you the next morning I wake up, see that beautiful smile of yours every time I make a stupid remark about tae or hobi hyung.. " the two smiled as the smaller lowered his head feeling embarrassed.

" how I love your cuddles, how warm and loved I felt while being in your arms.. something I never felt when I am with someone else.. someone I thought I loved.. " he said as jimin stayed quiet, " you make me confused and jealous all the time.. "

" the fact you kept going out with that guy everyday killed me inside, I wanted to come here and hide you away but I had no right.. not when I don't even understand myself.. " he continued as jimin listened to him, " it turned out that I like you jimin " the taller said as he pulled jimin hand slightly to gain his attention.

" I am still not sure if I am straight, gay or bisexual.. I just know that I like you jimin and I really don't want to lose you.. " he lowered his head as he felt his eyes sting from the tears threatening to fall, " but we still can't be together.. not when my parents doesn't know.. " he finally let his tears fall.

" I wanted to come earlier but I was scared of my parents reaction.. I can't anymore jimin.. I need you and it's killing me " he felt heavy as the smaller looked at him taken aback by all that sudden information being thrown on him.

" if we talk to them.. do you think they will accept me? I can't go against them, you know I have no one other than them in life jimin " he cried as the smaller smiled and pulled him up, jungkook was confused but followed the boy to his room.

He made jungkook sit down on the bed before closing the lights, " let's cuddle " he said leading the boy eyes to widen in surprise, he thought jimin would reject him or maybe kick him out for what he did or said, but he thought wrong.. even when he know his best friend better than anyone else.

" I know.. " jimin mumbled softly as he played with jungkook hair, they both were now laying down on the bed, jungkook head buried on jimin chest like always, " it's hard for you to suddenly like boys, we don't have to rush, let's talk to your parents after spending sometime together ".

" maybe you will change your mind, once you are sure.. I would be more than happy to go with you to your parents.. " he said as the boy hummed, " what if they say no.. that we can't be together? " the boy asked feeling scared.

" we stay as friends.. being with you is enough " jungkook felt his eyes getting teary again that he just stayed quiet as he buried his head deeper on the smaller chest, jimin could feel jungkook tears staining his shirt but he know that he was just feeling overwhelmed and that he needed comfort after all the new emotion he felt, and he was there to give to him even after everything they went through.

____________
I am better than to leave you guys with a cliffhanger
😂🌚