◾️||30

Author Pov.

" so tell me, what's wrong jungkook? " namjoon asked as he sat next to his friend, " jimin.. " he mumbled softly as the older nodded, " what about him? " he asked, jungkook bit his lips as he fiddled with his fingers, " jungkook..? " the older called hoping jungkook will open up to him.

" is that boy.. " his started getting namjoon attention, " jimin boyfriend? " he asked leading the older to smile, " mm.. not sure, but they are very close so.. maybe? " he said as the boy felt his lips curl downward, " but he said he loved me.. " he mostly mumbled to himself but the older heard him.

" he did, he does love you.. but you pushed him away jungkook, it will be weird if he ignore living just because of your rejection " namjoon said as the boy nodded, " hyung.. " he called as he felt his eyes get teary.

" what is it jungkook? " the older asked, " I am scared.. " he started as his voice got quieter, " I was so sure about myself and who I am and what I want in life.. " he said as the older nodded, " what changed now? " namjoon asked, " when I found out about jimin being in love with me everything changed " he said as he felt his heartbeat increase.

" I asked for a break from jia.. but I am more sad that I pushed jimin instead of her.. he make me confused and that slowly made me question myself.. " he looked at namjoon hoping that he is understanding what he is ranting about, " he made me question my sexuality.. ".

" do you like jimin? In a romantically way? ", jungkook tears started falling down his cheeks as he bit his lips trying to stop himself but failed as he let out a loud cry before bursting down, namjoon body tensed as he wrapped his arms around jungkook.

" hey, why are you crying " the older asked as he rubbed his friend back in hope to calm him down, " I want to admit my feelings for him but I am scared of my parents reaction hyung.. I may not love him the way he loves me but his presence is what keep me sane and happy.. "

" when he kicked me out I saw how hurt he looked, it felt like he regretted being in love with me.. and now he moved on.. if I talk to him.. wouldn't it be too late? " he asked as he tried to stop himself from crying, " you never know until you try, talk to him? ".

" do you think he will hear me out? " he asked as the older smiled, " we are talking about jimin, do you think he will want to lose you? I bet he was hurt that you ignored your friendship because of his feelings " he said as he rubbed jungkook back, " just talk to him, explain everything and see what happens " he said leading the younger to nod as he wiped his tears.

" how about we order pizza and watch a movie? " the older asked leading his friend to smile, " I would love that " he muttered softly as his smile got wider when his friend ruffled his hair, he was thankful that namjoon came over, he needed to open his heart and he was his best option after jimin.

____________
you guys should know me when I say I will try to update as much as I can, I am still working on the next updates but they are still more to come
😂😂😂