14~A-hole Does Something A-hole

"You have an appointment with Joel from the Children's Hospital at 10 a.m. confirming the support towards their fundraising. Then at 12 p.m. you are going to have lunch with the press for the Vogue magazine based on your newest line of underwear released earlier this month," Hoseok hustled next to Taehyung reading off his long schedule as they walked down the clean halls of the company building to Taehyung's office.

I quietly followed, watching Taehyung carefully.

He'd gotten into an argument with Suyo last night on the phone over something and had been in a bad mood all morning. It had been three days since his and I's shopping spree together and buying the café food.

We'd gotten into an unspoken agreement of waking up around 4 a.m. each morning, argue who would make breakfast for about fifteen minutes until we just shoved four or so slices of bread into the toaster. Then Taehyung would close the door to his room to shower and dress while I myself got ready for the day and watched over the toast. By 5:30 a.m., we both headed out to work.

I usually just trailed Taehyung like a puppy the whole day at work and then at the end of the day we both finally headed back to the penthouse, stopping by some fast food place to grab some dinner.

"At 3 p.m. you have a conference with Mr. Chairman to discuss the-"

Taehyung abruptly stopped when he opened his office room door. "What the hell are you doing here?" he demanded in a deadly low voice.

Hoseok swallowed hard and I cautiously peeked around him. My heart skipped a beat when I saw Suyo herself sitting on Taehyung's expensive black steel desk smack in the middle of his cluttered office of papers and computers.

"You weren't answering me on the phone," Suyo replied in her usual whiney voice. "So I figured to come here myself." She was playing with a small dog figurine and slowly set it down next to her.

"M-Mr. Kim?" Hoseok stammered, hands tightening around his purple-flowered cover tablet with Taehyung's schedule on it.

"Your dismissed Hoseok," Taehyung said almost harshly.

My heart lurched a little at Hoseok's face falling a little. I'd learned that Hoseok was the secretary of Lumineux and he was really genuine and kindhearted person. And he was, just like basically the entire staff of the men's underwear company, very handsome.

Apparently he, as well as Yoongi, who was president of Lumineux, Namjoon, who was Chairman, and now Jimin, an intern, all modeled for the company. Jungkook had modeled once and Taehyung was struggling to convince him to do it again because it had sent both girls and boys ballistic when they saw his photos.

It'd probably send me berserk too if I saw Jungkook half naked in just men's boxers. Unfortunately, I repeat, unfortunately, Taehyung had not allowed me to see the photos for some reason.

Hoseok bit his lip a little before nodding and backing away leaving Taehyung and Suyo by themselves, though I caught the few back glances filled with concern right before he rounded the corner out of sight.

"I've been very busy, Suyo, you know this," Taehyung said in a low voice.

"True," Suyo sighed. She wore a short-short dress that revealed all her junk when she sat on Taehyung's desk the way she was. Pink lace. Ugh. "But you often at least ask me to grab some dinner with you."

That would be my fault that he hadn't asked her out to dinner anytime recently. I'd made it clear my dislike for Suyo and Taehyung didn't trust me to be in the same car or room as the two of them.

"I've been busy," Taehyung repeated.

"Tae, you're my boyfriend," Suyo whined. "Your not here for me when I need you."