32~His "Cuddles"

A huge weight jumping on me and squashing me into the pillows was what woke me up.

I groaned under the weight, not even bothering to see what was happening. I already knew: Taehyung had jumped on me like a flipping retriever in efforts to awaken me.

Ever since I'd finally become visible to everyone (which took a surprising amount of time to readjust to) he'd been absolutely shameless in finding one way or another to sidle up next to me and/or touch me some way or another, especially in public.

A brush of fingers here, a nudge with the shoulder there.

We hadn't actually kissed though since the night in the bathtub, and we hadn't really talked about where we stood with one another officially. But the growing need to be together was undeniable for both him and I, the increasing desire of each other at night, and the unavoidable glances exchanged with each other every day.

It sent thrills down me, but at the same time, it just made the knot of guilt in my stomach twist up more as I hadn't told him the truth of what I'd done.

I hadn't felt weird or felt myself weakening and it had been a week since the Keeper incident, which had begun to give me some sort of false hope that maybe...just maybe...the Keeper was lying to me the whole time. But deep in my gut I knew that sooner or later something was going to go awry.

The body on top of me wriggled around a little and I jerked up my elbow, connecting with hard bone.

"Ow! That was my jaw, Y/N!" Taehyung's indignant yell opened my eyes.

I glanced at him rubbing a red mark at his chin ruefully in the corner of my eyes before closing them again. I was feeling more tired than usual that morning and was not in the mood to deal with Taehyung.

"Good grief, I think you're worse than Yoongi when it comes to getting you up from sleep," Taehyung grumbled as he finally slid off me.

I snuggled deeper into the covers of the small bed I slept in.

Taehyung huffed indignantly. "There's something genuinely important I need to talk to you about though, Y/N," he practically whined.

I opened one eye.

The not-so-manly-man-whining-at-the-moment was sitting crisscross in navy blue sweatpants and oversized T-shirt in front of me. He shot me his signature box-like grin.

I closed my eye again.

"You're so damn lazy I think even a sloth would look energetic compared to you."

I stuck a certain finger in the air at him briefly before tucking it back in under the covers.

I heard Taehyung exhale in defeat before his footsteps padded away. A small tinge of guilt shot through me. Maybe I was being a little too grump this morning...

Abruptly I felt a bag of freezing cold wetness land on my neck.

"MOTHERFU-" I jerked awake in a second and shot up out of bed so fast blood rushed too quickly from my head.

Taehyung had dropped a bag of ice on me.

He shot me an unapologetic grin. "Oops. But hey, you're up now yeah?"

"Excuse me, I'm going to the kitchen and I might or might not look for a big butcher knife," I hissed in annoyance, beginning to stand up.

Abruptly my legs gave out and I plopped right back to the floor.

What the heck?

Taehyung chortled a little. "That is if you can even get yourself off the floor."