29~His Stupid Need of Sweater Removal

Heavy, awkward silence blanketed the room as five men looked everywhere and anywhere but me while the other two- Jin and Taehyung- were preoccupied in staring directly at me.

Jin recovered first. "Everyone out!" he ordered, which the rest of the men gladly complied without a single complaint. He turned to me, carefully making sure his eyes stayed on my face. "Now let's get you some proper attire on."

Next Taehyung seemed to shake out of his stupor and scowled at Jin. "I'll do that, Jin," he snapped, stalking over to me. He pulled me off the couch and began to guide me towards the hallway.

"You are so possessive sometimes," Jin muttered. "Such a pain up the old-"

Taehyung pulled me into his bedroom and slammed the door shut.

"Ohmighod, ohmighod," I gasped, panic beginning to settle in along with embarrassment.

I stalked over to Taehyung's bed and snatched a pillow before shoving my head into it and screaming at the top of my lungs into it.

Taehyung watched me quietly until I'd finally stopped deafening the pillow's non-existent ears. I collapsed on his bed, suddenly feeling exhausted.

"They all saw me in just a sweater," I groaned, covering my eyes. "How the hell can they even see me? What happened? When did this happen? Ohmighod-"

"Y/N, calm down," Taehyung's voice was strong and powerful, but gentle.

I looked up, chest heaving as I tried to calm my frayed nerves as the young man approached me.

"I have no clue what happened either," He kneeled in front of me, resting his hands on my half-bare lap to intertwine with my own fingers. "But we'll get through this okay? First by putting on a proper outfit."

I managed to shoot a dark look at the CEO in front of me. "Now you glad I didn't take off my sweater, huh?" I growled at him. "Imagine the boys' reaction to that."

Taehyung shrugged, his eyes sparkling ever so slightly. "I'm glad the guys didn't see that because you in just a bra and panties is for my eyes only. And when I said change clothes, Y/N, I meant including your sweater. So I guess you'll have to remove it when I'm around anyways." He finished with a slightly arrogant grin.

Asshole.

I worked my mouth into a thin line.

Taehyung got up and crossed over to his closet, pulling out a few oversized T-shirts and a pair of sweatpants, tossing them all at me.

"This is the first time anyone other than me and Jin could see you?" He asked slowly, going back to the serious topic at hand.

I nodded, first pulling on the sweatpants (that were clearly too large for me) and tugging the drawstrings as tight as they could around my waist. "Obviously, because just earlier today Hoseok couldn't see me. Then we came back in and did all that in your bathroom-"

"It's called making out," Taehyung rolled his eyes at me trying to dance around the word.

"Yeah, that," my cheeks burned slightly. "And then the boys came and saw me."

"Did you eat something you think?" Taehyung frowned. "Drink something weird?"

I shook my head, starting to peel off the damp sweater. "I don't know," I whimpered helplessly; half because I genuinely had no clue what was going on and half because the thick sweater was refusing to slide off and had twisted and trapped one of my arms at an awkward angle.

Why the heck was I born, killed, and then technically in a way, reborn, as an awkward potato??

"Here," Taehyung begun to make a move towards me, hands outstretched.