31~His Hormones

[A/N:] Despite the title this is not a 18+ chapter folks it's alright lol

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

A steady beep slowly drew me out of darkness.

It felt like my eyelids were bricks and too heavy.

Whispers reached my ears and I half heartedly listened, too weary to try and decipher all the words.

What had happened?

"Just collapsed...four hour coma...doctors said."

"Okay...unknown cause...Taehyung?"

The name instantly sounded familiar and I began to listen closer. Why couldn't I remember anything?

"When did you start...dating...Suyo broke up...bro."

The words kept fading in and out of my ears

The words kept fading in and out of my ears. Perhaps it wasn't important enough anyways.

"...Had sex in the bathtub?"

Okay that got my attention and abruptly memories began flood into my head.

Guardian angel... rich asshole...burned toast...walking perfume shop...

"Seriously? You want to talk to me about that now?"

Breaking up with Suyo...kissing...bathtub...keeper...choices and finally deciding to-

"Just curious, she seems good in bed."

Hold up.

"She's never even had sex before, now Namjoon shut up!"

Were they talking about me?

"Not with that body she isn't a virgin."

Stupid horny men talking about me when I'm supposedly unconscious, hell nah, this was so not happening.

"She's mine, Namjoon, and if you keep talking like that I'm going to hit you right here right now."

That voice...it was Taehyung's.

Slowly the weight on my eyelids began to lift and though I couldn't open them all the way yet. Good grief, why did I hurt so much?

"Alright, alright."

Pause.

"Though hey, at least she's got good taste in underwear."

Another pause.

"I know. Red lace is my favorite."

Oh HELL nah, some horny men were going to die today, rich important dudes or not.

I groaned softly as I tried to force my eyes open.

Everything instantly became quiet as my stubborn eyes finally parted and I could see where I was.