Everlasting Melody (XI)

"Mmn. Sorry that I missed your call earlier, Xiao Ge. I was... Busy. Is everything alright?"

He LiGe tilted his head and looked out the window at the clear blue sky, "No."

Taking a deep breath he continued, "Siyu, I... I don't think we should be seeing each other anymore."

Clearly caught off guard by their response to him, Wan Siyu stayed silent for a brief moment before he finally gave a response, "Why, Xiao Ge? Did someone say something? Are you upset with me, Xiao Ge?"

Wan Siyu rubbed his temples. When he awoke this morning, it finally dawned upon him what he had done... It made him feel great shame and trying to talk to Li An made his head ache immensely, they were like a piece of gum stuck under one's shoe that refused to let go. Now, he had to deal with his lover dropping a large bomb on him. His heart clenched at their words as he thought that he would be spending the rest of his life with them.

Wan Siyu's hands trembled as he held onto the phone, he did not want to hear anymore but he had to force himself to. The pleasant voice that had been calling his name with tender affection was now breaking his heart. He LiGe, "Siyu, though we've spent seven years together... I had been very ignorant this entire time, you had a fiance all along. I want to congratulate you and Li An's engagement as I don't think that I will be attending the event."

His face paled visibly as he clenched his phone tighter. How could Xiao Ge have known about Li An? Do they know each other? No, that's impossible... I know everyone around Xiao Ge. Then... Did Li An contact Xiao Ge? Wan Siyu's lips trembled, "Please let me explain, Xiao Ge."

He LiGe, "I'm sorry, but I don't want to see you anymore, Siyu. Please don't come looking for me. After this, we will just be strangers to each other."

Hearing their shaky voice filled with hurt and pain, Wan Siyu's heart hurt even more. He did not want things to end this way, he still loved He LiGe. "Xiao Ge, please let me explain to you. Even though me and Li An had been engaged since we were young, I was only notified recently and I have been rejecting their proposal for marriage. Trust me, Xiao Ge. I only love you. I don't love anyone else but you!"

He LiGe, "It's over between us, Siyu. Li An was kind enough to tell and send me everything. This is goodbye."

*click*

The letting his hand drop and the phone slip out, tears fell down Wan Siyu's eyes. As much as he had been blaming Li An for this... He knew deep inside that he was the one at fault. That night he wasn't intoxicated enough to not know of his actions. He knew clearly what he was doing and still he did not push her off or leave the room, he let things go. Crumpling to the ground, he began to cry as he thought about all of the time he's spent with He LiGe and mulled over his malfeasance to them.

On the other side, He LiGe wiped the tears that fell down his eyes. They were not of his own willingness as he felt no attachments towards Wan Siyu, but of the original's feelings. Hearing the door open, he looked to see Song WuYou by the door. Their face was stormy as they made their way over to him. They lifted his face and kissed his eyelids, "Did someone bully you, Ah Li? Tell me who made you cry and I'll make sure to bury them."

He couldn't help but smile and chuckled at his lover's words. He LiGe cupped their cheek, "No one, Ah You. It was the original's feelings."

Song WuYou pouted and pecked their nose, "In the future, I'll make sure that you'll only cry in bed and nowhere else."

He LiGe didn't not know whether to laugh or cry at Song WuYou's bold and shameless response and only weakly nodded his head. Song WuYou laid his head on He LiGe's shoulder, "I'll see you at lunchtime, Ah Li... Would you lend me your lap again?"

Smiling, he ran his fingers through their hair, "Mm. Anything for you, Ah You."

He LiGe couldn't wait to finish the tasks and missions for this world and spend the rest of his time with Song WuYou. It would never be enough for him even if he spent a million years with them. As much as he wanted to be by their side, there were many things he needed to do in his own world. All that had happen, he simply couldn't let it go. He clenched his hands and looked at the sun. His eyes reflected the beautiful scenery outside like a mirror and a thought passed through his mind; what would the sky look like on that day?

---

Even before they realized it, there was only one more week before the large competition arrived. All of the students tried their best practicing diligently, they weren't going to be the only school participating at this event. At least three other schools were going to be attending to this event. For the students, even if they lost they would at least not make the school lose face to the others as they all felt proud to be able to go to S Academy.

He LiGe hadn't expected for Wan Siyu to be the persistent type as in the past three weeks, they had been trying to meet up with him numerous of times. Each time he had been direct with telling him, but it seemed like they were still in the stage of denial. This irked Song WuYou to a new level as it reminded him of Rose, except they were much more thick headed and refused to accept reality. He wanted to show the rest of the world that He LiGe was already his.

The two of them were currently alone in the infirmary as Song WuYou had an 'accidental' that injured his arm and caused it to bleed. Although it wasn't a major wound and they could recover from it without a problem, they still had to put up an act.

Carefully wrapping and cutting the bandage, He LiGe trailed his fingers on their arm. "Ah You, does it hurt?"

Thinking back to how the 'accident' occurred, He LiGe sighed. In class, one of the clumsy classmates had tripped as they went over to Song WuYou as they were by the window. They smacked right into them and caused Song WuYou's arm to hit the corner of the window, scraping against his skin and drawing a thin red line. Within seconds, it started to bleed and He LiGe took him to the infirmary to get it treated. Although Ruan CangHai wanted to be the one to bring his best friend to the infirmary, He LiGe had him watch over the rest of the class.

When they arrived, the infirmary doctor was currently out so He LiGe had to treat the wound for Song WuYou.

A cunning light flashed in Song WuYou's eyes, "Mmm. Just a little... Ah Li, can you help me with something since my arm hurts?"

He LiGe leaned closer, "What is it that you need help with, Ah You?"

Their jade like eyes stared at him with such naivete and seriousness, it almost made him smile. Song WuYou pulled He LiGe over to one of the beds and pushed them onto it. He smiled innocently, "Help me relieve myself, Ah Li."

---

A/N: *cough*  I forgot to wish you all a merry Christmas~! (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧ There might be another update before the day is over... But let's see how things goes first~˭̡̞(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞*✰