Chap1: suspicious

Read 2 a/n please help

123456473829105647382910564738291056473 Elsa pov 56473829105647382910564738291056473829

"El- elsa .....wake up ......" 'I hear someone but to lazy to wake up' "Elsa ......come on......" 'Why do I get a filling that something bad is going to happen ' "alright you ask for it ........ ELSA!!!" "WHAT WAS THAT FOR TRYING TO MAKE ME DEAF " 'why did Anna had to yell she could just sprayed me water works every time ... We'll kinda' "no I'm trying to wake you up it 5:49 hurry you know the drill" "what ??.... Oh yeah school " . I got out of bed and went to the bath room that was conneted to my room took a shower and brushed my teeth went out with a towel on and put on the 'uhum' don't like to say it., and got a normal light blue shirt , skinny jean , and knee high combat boots , but on my same eye color contacts. Did my hair high bun and but on a binne to hide it. got my iPhone 5 s and went to check if Ans (anna) and Rap (rapunzel) are done getting ready.

'Are they done? heh guess I have to check ' I went to Ans first she said she only needed her hair and contacts. Then to rap was already done and was just waiting for us to finish she was wearing a purple pink shirt , skinny jeans , pink vans , her green contacts and hid her long ass hair in a hat. 'How can she fit all they in a small hat'. I went down stairs to the kitchen to get an apple for a snack "READY!!" Yelled Anna "same here and anna!" Rap kinda yelled "YEAH" they yelled agian " stop yelling and just hurry up you two we need to run for it the bus is coming in 30 min and it takes that much to get out of here walking and come out from the alley." I told them when they got down stairs "okay" they said.

We where off running out of the woods to the alley which only left 20 minutes to spear . And if your wondering why we wear contacts , and made it in ten minutes that's because where werewolves with powers the only ones in our pack . I'm alpha since my father died who was leader of the pack Rap is my beta and Anna just my little sister. But I wasnt ready heck I'm still not ready I can bearly control my powers because 1) I froze my sister heart once which we needed to go to out friends the witches and manny. We where enemy's but we just got along cause we were tierd of fighting and they fixed it with a spell but they said danger will come one day not today not tomorrow but one day. But nothing bad happend yet so that one day will happen.

"Hey ya guy " said a very mad bright red head girl named Merida mer for short she was wearing a green baggy shirt , baggy jeans , black vans, and had her puffy red hair in a pony tail "hi Mer. How's are you " question my sister anna " not good my mum is making me get married with someone who doesn't even know what he is!!" She yelled to the sky . Merida here is a dragon I think a bright red night fury with dark red but pretty eyes color which are very rare where she comes from."there goes being single and free forever " she said getting more mad that her eyes are changing color oh no "mer you forgot your contacts agian cause your eyes are changing color " rap pointed out "aww man" " hey be glad I always brought some before you get mad at you mom which is the 7 th time this month " I dug in my backpacks pockets got a Box that said 'just in cause' and I hand it to her. "So who's the guy" "I don't know they said until he know what he is we'll meet ... Sounds like a chick flick ye YUCK"

" what are you weirdos talking about " said the on and only group the 4 boys Jackson something something but people call him jack for short blue eyes white hair blue hoodie like he always wear and I mean always , jeans and blue vans hiccup green forest eyes freckles dark brown hair wearing a green shirt, brown jacket ,jeans and brown convers

Eugene but people call him Flynn rider he wearing also a green shirt jeans what's with Jeans know and vans

Then there's kristoff green eyes dark blonde , dark blue shirt, and yes jeans , green convers. (Boring). 'how much time do we have?'

" non of your bissnes " said a still mad Merida said all ready done putting on her contacs 'thank god' "did you just talk back" an ugly voice that belonged to do flint rider. "she did what are you going to do about it " said rap ' oh boy' "nothing it's what hiccup or someone is going to do about then hiccup pushed Merida " bad move hiccup wrong move" she said getting madder "girls I think we should now stop her before you now what " I wispered. "way ahead of ya" said rap grappling meridas arm and anna with the other "calm down merida calm down." said anna we were holding her back man do you know how hard it is to bull back a dragon believe me even a werewolf can't stop them " look Merida you can kill him later we all know that you don't want to be expose non of us are so dial it down take a deep breath" I whispered so the 4 idiots won't hear . "FINE!!!" 'Beeeeeep that's all I hear' " that's a good Merida" said anna " what not gonna do something about it " said hiccup .