Chap 8: fine ill go

No one pov

Elsa and Anna went on and on in circles until Anna charged at Elsa to bite Elsa's leg but for fast reflexes Elsa moved her leg and bit Anna neck hard but not enough to kill her. Anna kicked Elsa and got free and used her super speed to get Elsa dizzy. Merida , Rapunzel , and surprisingly jack were enjoying the fight. While hiccup , Kristoff and Flynn were slightly scared that they might change there mind and kill them. 'Anna we can stop or keep fighting...your choice Anna.' Elsa said to Anna 'I'll choose to keep fighting' Anna came from behind Elsa and tackled her to the floor.

Elsa was pinned but scratched Anna on the stomach then kicked her over her. Anna got back on her feet. ' Elsa I'm better at fighting the only fight you won was when we were fighting with pitch!' Elsa charged at Anna , Anna charged back they meet in the middle of the clearing and scratched bit and kicked. There was blood on the field and on there fur Anna's was hard to see since her coat was reddish , but Elsa you could clearly see the blood. 'That's it I had enough this is leading us no where!!' Elsa turned into her human/wolf form. ' for once I agree' Anna also turn into her human/wolf form. There were a lot of cut and blood now that there in there human/wolf form its a surprise that they can still fight.

They both charge at each other. Elsa did an air back wards hand spring in the last second before Anna could spin kick her. Elsa fell before she can land on her feet but was quick enough to not get kicked on the head by her sister. Anna ran around the field again , but in one second flat she disappeared out of thin air. Elsa looked around side to side and only one solution. Elsa closed her eyes and waited for Anna to come out. /snap/ Elsa eyes turned blood red and spon around and grabbed Anna by the arms and swong her to an very old tree that was on the other side of the field. "Timber!" When Anna made contact to the tree, the tree fell down to the floor while Anna fell with it to the floor. Elsa walked over to it and see Anna ontop of the tree unconscious then a smiled climbed on top of Anna's face "gotcha" Anna touched the tree and used her powers to tangle Elsa with the trees roots. "Hey that cheating." Elsa was trying her best to get out. "Do I care." Elsa had enough of holding back the alpha inside "fine if we're not playing fair fine let's not play fair." Elsa'so eyes changed even more red.

"ELSA STOP .....BEFORE YOU KILL SOMEONE!!!" Rapunzel yelled from acros the field. Elsa couldn't listen the alpha inside grew stronger over the years but held it back now it's free ready to battle. Elsa ripped the roots with her now longer nails and launched herself to Anna who is now scared out of her mind. "Is this what you were asking for Anna." Elsa pushed Anna to the ground and used her powers to trap Anna in an thick ice cage twice her size and was extra strong that no one can brake free. Elsa formed a wall around her and anna five feet away from them. The gang outside were banging the wall yelling "elsa stop what ever yscared thou're doing" and "elsa don't do it" . The cage had spikes were on the roof so on Elsa command the roof will slowly go lower and lower until there no more. Anna. "Is this what you wanted Anna a fight!! , you didn't want a sister that froze your heart but since half of it is still frozen and yet you can't forget about it. You became the half heart and heartless Anna."

The roof was slowly going down. "I tried to make it up to you but nothing I mean nothing will make you forget that will it Anna." The spikes were getting closer to Anna. Anna was standing scared out of her mind abut kept still and stared at her with horror and pain on what she did. "Anna I had enough and enough is enough what do you want me to do." Elsa stared at Anna waiting for an answer "I want you to leave." Anna covered her mouth shocked. "I want you to go away and never come back." Anna cover her mouth agian. Elsa unfrozed the cage that trapped Anna in the the wall surrounding them and walked to the edge of the forest. "Fine I'll go.....rap your alpha for now." before Elsa turned into her wolf form she dropped something on the floor , then ran deep into the forest.

"Elsa wait" jack and anna yelled merida , rapunzel , and Anna looked at him wierdly while the boys stood there nodding there heads. "Why did you screamed my sisters name?" Anna looked at him. "Why did you wanted your sister to leave?" He accused her. "I didn't something inside me wanted her to leave not me." Now everybody turned to Anna "what did you mean Anna?" Asked repunzel scared of what she thinks is true. "Ignore what I say lets go home" Anna faced changed into a smiley face. Then an idea popped in meridas head. "Hey guys lets go see a movie at the house il go get the snacks.... Anna do you want vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream.?" Everyone looked cunfused "umm vanilla ice cream" Merida and rapunzel gasped while the boys are still cunfused.. "Anna was right there is something inside her." Anna eyes turn red and yellow. "Bingo"