Chap 7: ............

Elsa pov

I was about to walk out but when jack screamed I look behind me and see Jack on the floor in pain I ran to him. He looked like he was possessed but his eyes that I didn't notice the color was electric blue the his normal dark blue one and another color light blue.

I didn't know what to do but howled softly only for anna , rap , and merida to hear me. It took a while onless you count 7.1 seconds a while.

"What's wrong-" rapunzel cut herself off when she saw jack on the floor in pain. " I have no idea it just... He ....I don't know!!" I screamed "well we are going to wait or what I had to give up pizza day to check what's wrong." Said an angry merida never I mean never take merida away from pizza or any food she loves....which is only any kind of deserts.

"Are you sure you just froze his heart by accident like you did to me?!?" Anna said well yelled

"no if I had I would have thaw it" "like you ever accidentally freeze people , you freeze them because that's the only thing you know what to do!" She yelled at me 'like always she does know if you hold a grudge you'll grow a hump' I thought.

"Will you guys shut up we need to find out with mister possessed person here!!!!" Rap pointed at jack who is now losing control.

"Fine" "whatever" me and anna said. "Know what do we do.??" Merida question.

"I'll call manny maybe he might-" rap was cut off by her phone vibrating. "It manny he said just wait till he wakes up and take him and the rest of the hunters with us." She said what the text said.

" well how are going to do that.??" Anna said I got an idea "merida you still know how to do people impersonation right??" She looked cunfused "yeah but I don't think it's time for fun Elsie".

"No I have a plan" I made a gesture with my hand to make a circle. I whipped them the plan.

"Got it?!?" They nodded there head

/office/ (merida as Flynns mom) :Mer as jacks mom: -hiccups mom- ~Mer as krist mom~

Office

Ring ring rin-

/hello?/

(Yes I would like my son Eugene rider but I think his friends call him Flynn.)

/ah yes I'll go tell him he's leaving./

(Thank you)

3 mins later

/hello?/

~yes I'm kristoff's mother I picking kristoff up from school I'm waiting outside~

/oh very well then I'll tell him/

~your so kind thank you~

3mins later

/hello/

:I'm here to say that jack is going to the doctors office today can you tell him I can't pick him up that he has to drive over there:

/ok? I'll make sure to tell him/

~ok oh and I'm friends whit hiccups mom she wants him to come to the hospital because...it's to painful to say but his pet....dog is dying and the dog was family to all of us so please get hiccup out.~

/may I speak to the parent of hiccup/

:yes 'sniff' you may:

-halo-

/yes is this hiccups parent/

-ah yes he needs to come to the hospital our dog is dying and he's was a brother to hiccup so please 'pretends to cry' let him visit...'fake crys but thinks of fake name' drake.-